PDA

View Full Version : Detroit RS6 Members

Audihead
August 9th, 2004, 19:40
About 3 weeks ago a few of the Detroit RS6 members got together for a little show and tell and some test drives. Those attending were: Noushy/JAXRS6/Audihead. 2 RS6's and an S4. Here are the pics.

Audihead
August 9th, 2004, 19:41
Pic 2

Audihead
August 9th, 2004, 19:42
Pic 3

Audihead
August 9th, 2004, 19:43
Pic 4

nene
August 9th, 2004, 19:58
Sounds like a good time, even though the turnout was small. Hope you all had a good time.

There is a huge GTG in Eastern Massachusetts today. Nothing major, but it seems that quite a few folks are going to show up given the fact that it's a Monday!

Benman
August 9th, 2004, 22:27
Looks like you guys had a nice time. Some more West Coast action would be nice.:0:
Ben:addict:

drmrg
August 10th, 2004, 04:21
:rs6kiss:

wowsa, I had no idea there were guys in MoTown riding Beasts.

I am actually on my way up to Payne Tech (off big beaver) to put my baby through the Dyno sometime this week.

I would love to meet up with you guys sometime, I am only 45 mins from Downtown Birmingham down here in Toledo (as long as I-75 traffic allows me to put the hammer down)

:incar:

Nice Pics!

JAXRS6
August 10th, 2004, 06:55
Toledo? I'm heading there for a meeting Aug 21; can't say yet re time available for meeting up with you, tho. Email me if interested.

As for Motown, when one considers there were three dealers here selling RS6s (two are sold out), and they each had five or more (conservative estimate), that means at least 15. Noushy and I make only two, so there's gotta be more, and in fact Audihead & I saw one cruise by as we gathered. I'm not sure how many tune in here, tho, so maybe we should make some noise over at this Detroit area Audi forum:

http://www.dtwaudi.com/viewforum.php?f=2

Whaddya think? :vhmmm:

Erik
August 11th, 2004, 09:15
Missed this post until now. Thanks!

noushy
August 16th, 2004, 04:02
Hello all,
This is for ricky and gnomik, sorry I could not find the original thread. Here are some updated pixs on the HRE wheels and tire setup in 19 inch. I will try to find the other thread later.

Noushy

noushy
August 16th, 2004, 04:04
Here is the full car shot.

Noushy