PDA

View Full Version : How may RS6s were built in 2003? How many were imported to the US?

jde
August 6th, 2004, 13:32
How may RS6s were built in 2003? How many were imported to the US? Was 2003 the only year that they were imported to the US?

sturs6
August 6th, 2004, 14:00
2003 was the only year they were imported. Who knows how many were imported some say 1200 some say 1000 but no one knows for certain.

JAXRS6
August 6th, 2004, 20:21
sturs6's info coincides with what I was told by my Audi of America owner advocate a few months ago. The advocate also said Audi would not be releasing any exact figures.

Benman
August 6th, 2004, 20:45
Originally posted by JAXRS6
sturs6's info coincides with what I was told by my Audi of America owner advocate a few months ago. The advocate also said Audi would not be releasing any exact figures.
It would be interesting to see someone find this out. Someone knows exactly how many Beasts are in this country. After all you have to keep track of how many cars are shipped in and out of here. If Honda can tell you down to the very LAST Civic how many were sold here last year than SOMEONE knows how many Beasts got sold!:cheers:
Ben:addict:

schnelljager
August 6th, 2004, 21:38
Try a company called Port Import Export Reporting Services...they may be helpful. FWIW the number I was floated was 886 with 472 being delivered to Fairfield County CT. Who knows???