PDA

View Full Version : Bad RS6 service experience at L.A. Auto Gallery

Wang
August 2nd, 2004, 05:13
I thought long and hard and decided to post my bad experience at Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills last Friday. Service sucks there for Audi RS6, period! It was B.S. all the way through, and I am not exaggerating. I voiced my concern to the freaking manager, whose nice by the way, but nice doesn't cover up for crappy service. I left extremely agitated. I will list below, the B.S. they put me through and copy this to every RS6 forum I come accross. I am appaled!!!!

My original thought that dealers have bad expertise on high end cars such as RS6 came to light at my 5K service:
Rather mall stuff included-
*Returned my car jammed in Park on slant- parking brake wasn't set. WTF?????
*Dirt found all over my detailed floor mat.
*Building construction was happening in their building and I got real bad headache from jackhammer noises only few feet away from service waiting room as I waited for my service- subsequently moved into the Porsche showroom to work on my laptop.

Sounds like small stuff, but wait till you hear the crux of the crap----

**They f!#*ing! overfilled the oil!
**Oil poured over side of my engine smoking as I drove quarter mile down the road!
**Try to downplay/deny these issues when I stormed back to their service- tech went on break immediately after working on my car-seems like he was on break the whole time working on my car.
**Tech nervously siphoned oil back out of the dipstick tube, dropped vice grip on top of my detailed carbon fiber engine covers.

Service manager is John, forgot the techs name hope you are all reading this at Audi Service at Auto Gallery. $88K car I will not take excuses and I will not be afraid to bring to light this B.S. I am not made of money and I seriously doubt you are so better greatly increase your attention to detail. My next campaign will be with Audi NA to make sure that you guys are set straight for your seriously strange behavior towards Audi loyalists! Be forwarned!!!!

Bauer
August 2nd, 2004, 20:20
Good thing I live in Nor Cal:D :D . Sorry for the back experience, hope you find a dealer that takes care of you. It would seem you have several dealers to choose from in the LA area. Good luck and I hope it all works out.

Cheers

Wang
August 2nd, 2004, 20:49
I do have quite a few to choose from :0: Sales is great the Auto Gallery, just not their Audi Service for RS6, so far. My GT3 will need service and I am also yet undecided on where to go....

No worries though, all is well with my Mugello Blue baby after a good engine detail at home :addict: :heart: :heart: :heart: