PDA

View Full Version : RS6 in WV - lister?

gjg
July 22nd, 2004, 10:40
saw RS6 silver/avus with black exhaust - missed the license plate ... in Philippi, WV near covered bridge this weekend - lister?

Thomas
July 24th, 2004, 03:34
That was probably me. I bought the car in NC but live in Bridgeport, WV. I had a 94 S4, but couldn't resist the RS6. Still learning the car but I think it is the best car I have owned or driven. I get a lot of smiles from friends that I take for a ride. The exhaust note says it all. Just hope I can keep my drivers license long enough to enjoy the car. The car is Avus Silver with Nav and sound enhancing exhaust. Black interior. I get alot of comments on the color. I have thought about a chip, but a mechanic friend, who drove dirt track, said "Why?" That is a good question, but I am still thinking about it.

gjg
July 24th, 2004, 15:30
ok, I've spoke with John Guzzi over at Star Motors (bought 95.5 S6 Avant there in 95) and he mentioned there is one in the area ..... I recognized the car immediately - there is no mistake in rs - looked great coming down that hill.... Enjoy it.

MTM would be my choice for chip - IMHO the stage I is more than enough for daily driver in US ...

George

:cheers: