PDA

View Full Version : Wanna be

k2
July 21st, 2004, 13:30
Maybe I should post my badges for sale on eBay ... at least this preson could complete the Frankenstein like transformation ... actually its not a bad look-a-like ... if you're into this sorta thing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2485055544&category=6004

Erik
July 21st, 2004, 14:06
He tried VERY hard!

audirs6sport
July 21st, 2004, 20:52
ghetto!! :rs6kiss:

noushy
July 28th, 2004, 05:21
I cannot believe you guys even wasted your time with this thread. This guy (the fake RS6) dumped a lot of money into an A6 4.2. First of all, I cannot imagine that RS6 bumpers come cheap. They are limited quantity, quattro gmbh parts. So I have to assume at least 1k a piece for them. 19 inch replicas with tires are about 2k. So probably 5k to complete the look. WHY? So some clown car guys think you have an RS6. Oh and I forgot about the exhaust, lets just say another 500-1000 through ebay. Ok so he dumps at least 6k into a low mileage 4.2 for nothing. If you want an RS6, then buy one. Otherwise stop trying to be a poser. This is an embarassment to all RS6 owners who put down hard earned money for the real thing. Just my 2 cents worth again.

Noushy

Audihead
July 28th, 2004, 17:47
Originally posted by noushy
I cannot believe you guys even wasted your time with this thread. This guy (the fake RS6) dumped a lot of money into an A6 4.2. First of all, I cannot imagine that RS6 bumpers come cheap. They are limited quantity, quattro gmbh parts. So I have to assume at least 1k a piece for them. 19 inch replicas with tires are about 2k. So probably 5k to complete the look. WHY? So some clown car guys think you have an RS6. Oh and I forgot about the exhaust, lets just say another 500-1000 through ebay. Ok so he dumps at least 6k into a low mileage 4.2 for nothing. If you want an RS6, then buy one. Otherwise stop trying to be a poser. This is an embarassment to all RS6 owners who put down hard earned money for the real thing. Just my 2 cents worth again.

Noushy

Sort of like a Fiero to Ferrari conversion kit? :harass:

:s4addict: -Audihead

k2
July 29th, 2004, 13:44
I guess I'm not so much embarassed - hard to feel anything but pure adrenaline in a 450hp car - as I am pissed off. I use eBay motors a lot and there is more and more crap everyday.

I am looking for a nice 2002 GT2 and this is what I pull on eBay. Why even put GT2 in the tag line ? I guess maybe there is one guy out there that would see this C4S and say ... gee thats a hot car ... maybe I should get that instead of the GT2 .... things that make you go hmmmm.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2485459575&category=10156

02 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA C4S ALLWHEEL DRIVE NOT GT2 TURBO

Good thing i didn't pay $150K for a car thats not even blown ... :doh:

nyrs6
July 29th, 2004, 16:09
Originally posted by noushy

Noushy

In Europeancar magazine there is a advertisment for the RS6 bumper for A6/passat

Btw he did a good job except for the side moldings are wrong, the s4 has side molding like that. The RS6 has a different side skirt. , not moldings.

Also the real posers are audi. If you ever saw the 04 A6 2.7t S-line, RS6 wheels and spoiler, when on the highway and i see the back of one from far and it looks exactly like the RS6.