PDA

View Full Version : David Beckham's ball

Erik
July 14th, 2004, 16:33
http://cgi.es.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2887&item=3688276550&rd=1

The Official Match Ball used on the game against Portugal, that left UK out of the Europe Cup, the same ball of the penalty, that David Beckham miss, will be auctioned on eBay. Pablo Carral, a fan, catched the ball and he took it out from the stadium.

Is the Official Europe Cup Match Ball, made in Thailand. It has the date of the game, the 24th of June 2004, also the place of the celebration, da Luz of Lisbon stadium.

Don’t loose this great and unique chance!!!

Place a bid now!!!

Mikers6
July 14th, 2004, 18:47
Erik,

it was in the news today here in Spain. what a lucky guy. Its a spanish guy, 21 / 22 yeras old. his father won tickets to this game, so he went with him. beckham hits the ball way high and the ball comes his way, and he keeps it. later on back in Spain, he tells his friends how cool it is that he has the original Beckham penalty ball........soon, he starts receiving offers to buy the ball, 7.000 euros, 10.000, 12.000.

he then decides to place it on sale at E-bay.

according to the news, latest bid for the ball is 10 million euros !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT !!!!!!!

its either the ball or;

1 RS6
1 RS6 plus

1- Le manns
1- enzo
1- Gallardo
1- B. Continental
1- DB9

1 huge house
1- huge boat
1- hell of vacation

etc, etc, etc.

MIKERS6
:MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM: :MTM:

5000S old skool
August 6th, 2004, 21:56
i kno this is an old post..... and i know there alot of english on this board.... but, I AM PORTUGUESE!! :bye2: