PDA

View Full Version : waterfest 2004

calemany
July 14th, 2004, 05:21
Funny that I still don't see anyone posting about the upcoming waterfest in Englishtown,NJ. It happens this weekend and I registered my rs6 to show it off. So let's have a party and enjoy the show. http://www.waterfest.net.

Grey 2003 rs6

nene
July 14th, 2004, 16:11
Sounds like you were asleep at your keyboard!

<a href="http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4470">Original Waterfest 10 post on RS6.com</a>

I was planning to stay at my friends in Red Bank, and make it to the show.
But it seems that central NJ is flooded, and then to top it all off, there is good chance of rain both days.

I am hoping to make it. If you are there, see if you can make extra space for a friendly RS6.

Erik
July 14th, 2004, 16:15
I was going to supply RS6.com stickers but they arrived today.

calemany
July 14th, 2004, 16:18
Sorry, I don't check as often as I should. I'll definitely be rthere on Sunday in the exhibition area. If anyone brings stickers I will gladly stick it on my car. Hope it doesn't rain. C.

calemany'sson
July 19th, 2004, 05:44
hey daddy... nene is so cool right? he put the window mod on our car!!!

Taco:rs6kiss:

nene
July 19th, 2004, 15:34
What up C!
It was cool meeting you and your son. Glad to find out that most RS6 owners are pretty cool and friendly.
Looks like the mod bug bit you. Can't wait to see pix of the new tail housings when they're on.

Sorry I missed you guys on Sunday. My other friend that brought me over on Saturday, decided not to go on Sunday, so I had no idea how to get back to the show. My bad. The Nav proved useless on getting to the site as well.
I should have printed out the directions.

I hope we get together real soon, with a few other NY and NJ Audi buffs.

calemany
July 20th, 2004, 20:55
Hi guys. The waterfest was indeed a great time. We should get together soon indeed. The tailights look awesome. I already made up my wish list for my wife in case she needs hints on gifts for me. I'll get some pics up as soon as I have some time. C.