PDA

View Full Version : Hard question. Which one would you chose?

Erik
July 13th, 2004, 15:12
The poll says is it all :addict:

http://www.rs6.com/gallery/data/503/21-Audirs6Enzof50-med.jpg?8141

Klint
July 13th, 2004, 15:22
Hi,

From my understanding that was a picture taken by EVO magazine for an article where they put the Enzo against the F50 and the 280GTO, the workhorse in hand was the RS6 to haul around the photographic gear and lunches during the Ferrari shootout.

The Enzo is too frail, although it's fast. The F50 is uncompromising, and the 288GTO which isn't in that picture, it getting long in the tooth.

I'd go with the German built RS6, thank you. :)

nene
July 13th, 2004, 15:22
I love my RS6. However, I'd take either of those Ferrari cars ahead of the RS6. I would do the same for any Lambo, as I'd pick them over the RS6.
Not really a fair poll if you were to ask me, but I like to participate.

Erik
July 13th, 2004, 15:29
Originally posted by Klint
From my understanding that was a picture taken by EVO magazine for an article where they put the Enzo against the F50 and the 280GTO, the workhorse in hand was the RS6 to haul around the photographic gear and lunches during the Ferrari shootout.

Correct. And I remember them writing something like that the RS6 kept up very well. A bit to well on those rainy roads if I may guess...

krm
July 13th, 2004, 17:15
I'd take the Enzo and trade it in for an RS6 Avant and CGT if that's possible :D

JavierNuvolari
July 13th, 2004, 20:02
If I dind't had any car in my garage...the RS6, eyes closed, couse it's a very reliable daily drive and can be driven to the limits in any condition and I't a VAG :applause: . Now if I had a car already in my garage...I'll go for the F50 all-the-way.

Saludos,

JavierNuvolari

gmbh6
July 14th, 2004, 00:15
dudez.......the enzo all the way!

you know how much hollywood silicone you'd pull w/that baby. :D

chewy496
July 14th, 2004, 03:41
Originally posted by Klint
Hi,

The Enzo is too frail, although it's fast. The F50 is uncompromising, and the 288GTO which isn't in that picture, it getting long in the tooth.

I'd go with the German built RS6, thank you. :)

Yup... I can't find the magazine right now but was it in this (http://www.stevechew.co.uk/RS6/evomag.html) copy? The copy where I was at that event muwahahahaaa... Great read if nobody has read it yet. (Large scanned page to download)

Aronis
July 14th, 2004, 14:36
Who is paying for it???

If it is for free, I'll take which ever is most expensive, then I can drive it, if I don't like it I can sell it and by a pair of RS6's LOL..

Mike

rs6w
July 15th, 2004, 07:19
RS6.

You can't take 3-4 co-workers to lunch in a F50.

I'm a big fan of wolf in sheeps clothing cars and quite honestly the RS6 fits the bill quite nicely.

Heck I can't imagine the insurance on the F50...

:addict:

Klint
July 15th, 2004, 11:47
Originally posted by chewy496
Yup... I can't find the magazine right now but was it in this (http://www.stevechew.co.uk/RS6/evomag.html) copy? The copy where I was at that event muwahahahaaa... Great read if nobody has read it yet. (Large scanned page to download)

That's the issue...:thumb: