PDA

View Full Version : E55 AMG Taxi

Klint
July 13th, 2004, 14:11
Alright,

I've spoken of this E55 AMG taxi a few times around the forum, so last night I went out on a mission to hunt it down to grab some pics....I hope you find it of great interest to look at the smaller details. ;)

Klint
July 13th, 2004, 14:12
here's another... I know one area where he's failed even after the bodykit, rims and tint. :harass:

gmbh6
July 14th, 2004, 00:20
haha give him credit for trying. i'm sure the calipers got camera shy when you took the picture and pee'd all over itself.........that would explain the shrinkage and the rust. :D

Klint
July 15th, 2004, 13:30
Originally posted by thcakid
haha give him credit for trying. i'm sure the calipers got camera shy when you took the picture and pee'd all over itself.........that would explain the shrinkage and the rust. :D

Yeah, it's quite something, definitely deserves some credit for trying to have an E55 Taxi... :harass:

Makes a point about Mercs and Taxis, huh? :hihi:

Matteus
July 15th, 2004, 21:37
Originally posted by thcakid

plus the AMG exhaust simply isn't there!
what a fake!
:eek: :rolleyes: :doh:

Nooz
July 17th, 2004, 22:56
In Denmark we only use the best for our taxies. In my hometown we have a BMW M5 taxi. He is very populair:D

DejaVu
July 20th, 2004, 02:00
M5 E39 ? No S6 or RS6 or S8 ?

Bingocaller
August 26th, 2004, 12:17
Originally posted by Nooz
In Denmark we only use the best for our taxies. In my hometown we have a BMW M5 taxi. He is very populair:D

What town is that ???

Im going :race: