PDA

View Full Version : One ugly Aston Martin concept

Erik
July 13th, 2004, 08:03
What were they thinking?

If this is the future Porsche "928" competitor they are in serious trouble. Aston Martin that is, not Porsche...

http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/d/63060

Matteus
July 13th, 2004, 11:21
It's totally non-AM-like imho.
it's also far to futuristic. hope it stays out of production for a while...

Klint
July 13th, 2004, 13:54
I like it! Looks good!

I'm not too keen on the rear 1/4....rear hatch being in the form of an avant style... Otherwise, I like it! Never seen it before.

gabeyung
July 13th, 2004, 17:45
it is actually a partly Aston Martin car. a redesigned vanquish by berton, with bigger rear seats. as a memory of Aston Martin Jet built by bertone back in the 60's. it was displayed in 2004 Geneva Motor show.

Nordschleife
July 13th, 2004, 18:05
If they fix the car from the rear side windows back, its very much in th AM tradition. David Brown had the company build him a Shooting Brake, so he could fit in his guns and dogs when he went shooting.

Do not be surprised if something like this appears under the label Lagonda, an AM marque which has not been seen for some years.

As an alternative to a tarted up Range Rover, this is great. I know of one syndicate which has banned Cayennes and other German SUVs from shooting days as far too 'de trop', funnily enough everybody loves my vintage Landie at this sort of event.

R+C