PDA

View Full Version : The first confirmed RS6 Plus on RS6.com!

Erik
July 13th, 2004, 07:18
Member "Plus" seems to be a happy man! And he should be.
This is Audi RS6 Plus nr. 119

Have a look at the new DVD-Navi. Sure looks nice. :thumb:
I note that the pedals still are the same. :vhmmm:

Any more owners...? Please e-mail (rs6com@gmail.com) me your pics!

http://www.rs6.com/pics/RS6/AUDIRS6PLUS1.jpg

http://www.rs6.com/pics/RS6/AUDIRS6PLUS2.jpg

http://www.rs6.com/pics/RS6/AUDIRS6PLUS3.jpg

S4power
July 13th, 2004, 11:35
Sorry for the crappy picture, but shouldn't the pedals look like this?

Matteus
July 13th, 2004, 11:47
Supersjiek! VET! ZALIGEN BAK!
:addict:+ :addict:+ :addict:+ :rs6kiss:

or in english:
that is one soo cooooool RS6!!! omg!:bow:

ok, back to the real world now...:rolleyes:

matteus

plus
July 13th, 2004, 11:49
Its a right hand drive issue! Apparently no metal pedals for RHD models.:confused:

S4power
July 13th, 2004, 14:23
What is production number for your RS6+? Cant you take a pic of the plate who is placed in front of the shiftgear?

plus
July 13th, 2004, 15:03
its number 119 - Audi are sending the plaques when production finishes as the total number which will be built is still an uncertainty and as you know the total is shown on the plaque too.

nene
July 13th, 2004, 15:27
Really really awesome. Congrats and welcome to our crew!

Klint
July 13th, 2004, 15:39
Plus,

A big congrats on such an acquisition. You look like one happy bunny, i'm sure I would be too. :D

BTW - What colour is it? Looks like it's either Grey which has a blue hue to it in the light or it's a dark blue that has a grey hue? :confused:

Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

plus
July 13th, 2004, 15:44
ebony black - although i agree for some reason those pics show it with a blue hue!:rolleyes:

S4power
July 13th, 2004, 16:38
Originally posted by plus
its number 119 - Audi are sending the plaques when production finishes as the total number which will be built is still an uncertainty and as you know the total is shown on the plaque too.

Strange! The one I borrowed had the plaque.

Are you sure you got the plus and not the "usual" RS6 :doh: ;)

I'm happy for you, its a really cool car. :addict: :bow:

plus
July 13th, 2004, 16:44
I think they are not making 999 anymore as originally planned.

nyrs6
July 13th, 2004, 19:30
That looks to me like a regular RS6 :rolleyes: .

It doesnt look any different to me.
Erik are you shure its a plus not a regular?

plus
July 13th, 2004, 19:39
call yourself a serious rs6 member nyrs6?? You obviously didnt notice the black roof rails and tail pipes for a start!! It now sports the titan alloys which arrived on friday - will email photo to erik of these which look very mean......Maybe you will need the picture of the speedo at 175mph?!

P L U S

JavierNuvolari
July 13th, 2004, 19:54
Very nice RS6!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your new car, really exclusive.
With black rims it would look awesome.

JavierNuvolari

nyrs6
July 13th, 2004, 23:46
call yourself a serious rs6 member nyrs6?? You obviously didnt notice the black roof rails and tail pipes for a start!! It now sports the titan alloys which arrived on friday - will email photo to erik of these which look very mean......Maybe you will need the picture of the speedo at 175mph?!

P L U S

Im sorry. In us they dont have avants so i wouldnt know that. And here in US sound enhacing exhaust with black tips are on the regular RS6. But i just noticed it had the white inserts in the seat so its probably a plus but i dont know why there is no badge or pedals?

Wang
July 14th, 2004, 01:37
Wouldnt it be great if the badge had a plus "+" after the "RS6":addict: :addict:

chewy496
July 14th, 2004, 03:33
Woah nice.... You should put a bumper sticker on the back of it. "My other car's a Volvo"

I guess i'll be the only person who found that amusing... sigh... I'll get my coat.

Nice :addict: though plus.

plus
July 14th, 2004, 08:12
Wouldnt it be great if the badge had a plus "+" after the "RS6"

Agreed that would be nice. I have forwarded erik a photo of the car with its proper rims on - please erik could you post it for me??

:addict: PLUS

Erik
July 14th, 2004, 08:52
Originally posted by Wang
Wouldnt it be great if the badge had a plus "+" after the "RS6"

Go Dahlback Racing!

http://www.rs6.com/pics/Various/DBR-7.jpg

More DBR pics: http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2897&highlight=dahlback

Erik
July 14th, 2004, 09:02
please erik could you post it for me?

Here we go :addict: +

http://www.rs6.com/pics/Various/Plus-RS6-1.jpg

http://www.rs6.com/pics/Various/Plus-RS6-2.jpg

7:53 RS6
July 14th, 2004, 11:04

P L U S
Started to wounder where the black loking rims where. Its a killer rim in titan i think. Mine black titan rims just ariwed, i dont have a plus but a just love that rim in titan black :rs6kiss:

Congrats to a nice ride!

July 14th, 2004, 11:07
Originally posted by Erik
Here we go :addict: +

http://www.rs6.com/pics/Various/Plus-RS6-1.jpg

http://www.rs6.com/pics/Various/Plus-RS6-2.jpg
Thats a killer!!!!!! rim :rs6kiss:

schoko
July 14th, 2004, 17:01
Do you have these pictures also in a bigger size??

Greets schoko

plus
July 14th, 2004, 17:08
Sorry I know the size is poor - I will try and get them a bit larger.:jlol:

Erik
July 14th, 2004, 17:20
Sorry I know the size is poor - I will try and get them a bit larger...

plus, better get more and better pics. I believe you but it seems some people are sceptical. Must be the an internet thing :)

Get pics of RS6 Plus specific things. Can you see the extra radiator?

Sims
July 14th, 2004, 19:42
plus, I believe you but it seems some people are sceptical. Must be the an internet thing :) Get pics of RS6 Plus specific things. Can you see the extra radiator?

Is this amazing or not? That we are skeptical about the identity of the most expensive Audi A6!

Is this super stealth marketing by Audi, or was the exterior design team on holiday while this car was being hatched. Or is this plain simple cost cutting? A Rover MG has more thought applied to the aesthetics.:(

999 e-mails to Martin Winterkorn would help focus his attention
martin.winterkorn@audi.de

S4power
July 14th, 2004, 20:39
plus, better get more and better pics. I believe you but it seems some people are sceptical. Must be the an internet thing :)

Get pics of RS6 Plus specific things. Can you see the extra radiator?

Don't get me wrong I'm not sceptical, I'm just thinking it's very strange that apperant RS6+ thing like the plauqe and the pedals is missing.:confused:

I cant see why Audi would do such a thing to a unique car.:nono:
If it were my RS6+ and it was lacking the specific Plus things, I would be really upset:vgrumpy: And I wouldn't give up until I had all the things that was missing.:argue:

I'm glad for the owner(Plus) of the RS6+ and I'm convinced that he will be really happy with his new PLUS :thumb:, but I think Audi has done a very strange thing to deliver the car whitout specific Plus thing.:mech:

http://www.rs246.com/modules/PNphpBB2/images/smiles/rs246_nogarors4.gif

Sims
July 14th, 2004, 20:48
Originally posted by S4power

I'm glad for the owner(Plus) of the RS6+ and I'm convinced that he will be really happy with his new PLUS :thumb:, but I think Audi has done a very strange thing to deliver the car whitout specific Plus thing.:mech:

http://www.rs246.com/modules/PNphpBB2/images/smiles/rs246_nogarors4.gif

Heh, I am also very pleased for Plus, but is is not the best starting point for a limited edition car that costs over 100,000 Euros. Explanations are explanations, reasons are reasons, excuses are excuses. But only results matter. I have had my gripe - I shall now shut up and wait for my car.

urquattro83
July 14th, 2004, 22:17
The RS6 + looks awesome in that colour, I'm impressed by the sportive looks without chrome striping.
I'd always though that the chrome striping makes the car, but now I don't know what is the better combination.

Benman
July 15th, 2004, 06:33
Originally posted by nene
Really really awesome. Congrats and welcome to our crew!
WAY awesome. The elite of the elite. Enjoy:0:
Ben:addict: :addict:

plus
July 15th, 2004, 08:00
I think its great! All the doubters should order their own!!

P L U S

plus
July 15th, 2004, 08:14
Sorry I forgot to mention - it runs on diesel. Is this normal?

Erik
July 15th, 2004, 08:18
Sorry I forgot to mention - it runs on diesel. Is this normal?

:rotflmao: :lovl:

superplus
July 15th, 2004, 16:52
Well Plus man, like your new rims but have you got the nerve to laaarge it round a race track?? What about the 'Ring?? SuperPlus.:rs6kiss:

plus
July 15th, 2004, 17:08
I'm game if you are................:addict: :0: :race: :race: :race:

July 16th, 2004, 11:33
Can i come? if thats the case count me in:race:

Sims
July 16th, 2004, 11:52
I'm game if you are................:addict: :0: :race: :race: :race:

I shall come and spectate

plus
July 16th, 2004, 11:56
no PP - you will have your PLUS by then so you in too!!

:revs: :revs: :revs: :revs: :addict: :addict:

Sims
July 16th, 2004, 11:59
no PP - you will have your PLUS by then so you in too!!

:revs: :revs: :revs: :revs: :addict: :addict:

probably, but not certainly. I woud be concerned about burning out brakes

plus
July 16th, 2004, 12:01
MOV'IT.................:0:

Erik
July 16th, 2004, 12:08
Originally posted by PP
probably, but not certainly. I woud be concerned about burning out brakes

Brake pads = consumables :hihi:

Sims
July 16th, 2004, 12:10
MOV'IT.................:0:

Power is nothing without control. I have driven the 'ring many times - I just don't feel that the RS6 can be that much fun - it is far too heavy. Movit's would help - do not know if the suspension or the gearbox is up to gusto driving. Nordschleife will no doubt enlighten us.

I suppose 9 minute laps would not stress the components much, if at all.

Sims
July 16th, 2004, 12:12
Brake pads = consumables :hihi:

I was concerned about the discs - I have not driven the RS6 at the 'Ring so I stand to be guided by you.

Erik
July 16th, 2004, 12:14
Originally posted by PP
I just don't feel that the RS6 can be that much fun

Wrong!

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3859&highlight=n%FCrburgring

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4207&highlight=n%FCrburgring

Go there with "8:29" September time!
I'm sorry I can't go.

http://www.rs6.com/gallery/data/525/2Ringen-2004-32-med.jpg

http://www.rs6.com/pics/Various/NS2004/Ringen-20040162.jpg :MTM:

Sims
July 16th, 2004, 12:22
Wrong!

Go there with "8:29" September time!
I'm sorry I can't go.

I need to sharpen my driving skills - :dance:
September may be possible.

Erik
July 16th, 2004, 12:45
Originally posted by PP
I need to sharpen my driving skills

Eveyone can drive there. It's not a competition. :looking:

Nürburgring is just a reason to the wife to have a few extra beers anyway. :cheers:

Here's m5board.com going. Great fun! I was there last year.
This year it seems better organised.
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=42786&highlight=N%FCrburgring

markm
July 19th, 2004, 19:41
My RS6+ is being built as we speak. Should get it around the end of Sept.:addict: :0:

Sims
July 19th, 2004, 23:35
Originally posted by markm
My RS6+ is being built as we speak. Should get it around the end of Sept.:addict: :0:

What colour/spec did you get?:thumb:

markm
July 20th, 2004, 01:13
Not my choice again, same as me RS6, a car speced by a.n.other who didnt want it.

But the spec is ebony black with cognac leather interior. Dont mind as would of been my second choice, first choice would of been the sprint blue.

Never mind, wife took a bit of convincing but got there in there in the end.:D :D :D :D :D :D

plus
July 20th, 2004, 08:36
hello markm,

bet you are looking forward to your plus. where are you in the uk? If you look through this thread you will see plenty of info on the plus and as a present owner I can tell you it is certainly a lovely motor. I'm looking forward to "autobahning" it as soon as possible!

P L U S

jon
July 20th, 2004, 16:16
Plus your gonna laugh, but I've bought some new wheels for when the Plus arrives, 4x gallardo fronts (the rears are too wide) and yes they do fit!

the best bit £1k for the set brand new, boxed from a certain source I have!

http://www.tyresmoke.net/attachments/214554-Audi-RS6.jpg

plus
July 20th, 2004, 16:20
Jon - you have finally lost it - I can put you in touch with a good shrink........

:wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo: :wo:

Erik
July 20th, 2004, 17:39
Originally posted by jon
Plus your gonna laugh, but I've bought some new wheels for when the Plus arrives, 4x gallardo fronts (the rears are too wide) and yes they do fit!

That is cool! Can't wait to see pics of the real thing!

e-mail me as soon as you've got pics!

jon
July 21st, 2004, 09:33
will do, I'm just sat waiting for the courier to deliver them, then I just have to wait for Audi to catch up and drop the car off!

markm
July 24th, 2004, 13:45
The dealership where I have ordered mine from tells me there will only be 57 in th UK.

plus
July 26th, 2004, 09:56
Good news for Plus owners. 57=better residuals!

:addict: :)

Sims
July 26th, 2004, 10:25
Good news for Plus owners. 57=better residuals!

:addict: :)

PLUS, I would like to think so, but I don't. It is 57 because they cannot sell the 100 'allocated'. better residuals results from huge pent-up demand that cannot be satisfied of a model that is truly special.

plus
July 26th, 2004, 13:08
No seriously I think I may make £5-£10k on my car if I sell in a year.......................

:bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:

Sims
July 26th, 2004, 13:14
No seriously I think I may make £5-£10k on my car if I sell in a year.......................

:bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:

PLUS

I can afford to make £5k wager with you on this one:p

plus
July 26th, 2004, 13:37
I thought you might.

let me think about it....................:trash:

markm
July 27th, 2004, 17:08
I have to say as a theory to your comment pp, that if that was the case, then when I originally phoned up to ask 3 dealers for one, they all told me the UK allocation was sold out, hence the reason why I only managed to get one that had been specced by a.n.other.

Who am I kidding I hear you say, myself probably, who knows

Sims
July 27th, 2004, 19:14
I have to say as a theory to your comment pp, that if that was the case, then when I originally phoned up to ask 3 dealers for one, they all told me the UK allocation was sold out, hence the reason why I only managed to get one that had been specced by a.n.other.

Who am I kidding I hear you say, myself probably, who knows

Dear Markm

Do I hear another £5k from you too:dance: :dance: :dance:

plus
July 28th, 2004, 08:40
Markm,

You are right to be optimistic - me too. After all, we are owners/prospective owners of one of the most exciting cars on the road.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++P L U S:addict: :addict:

Sims
July 28th, 2004, 09:53
Markm,

You are right to be optimistic - me too. After all, we are owners/prospective owners of one of the most exciting cars on the road.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++P L U S:addict: :addict:

Hey Guys

For sure it is one of the most exciting cars on the road. I am getting one too!!

But I believe residuals will suffer more than they perhaps should for this very special car. I attribute that to poor marketing and greed, the latter fate has afflicted the residuals of the wonderful M3 CSL.

markm
July 28th, 2004, 12:29
Didn't realise M3 CSL reisduals had took a nose dive

Sims
July 28th, 2004, 12:34
Didn't realise M3 CSL reisduals had took a nose dive

Price new around £60k
£45k will buy you a 6 month old car, and I have seen one as low as £42k. As you know, BMW GB still have about 90 unsold cars. Phone around - you will be surprised. They over-cooked the goose. It should have been priced at just above £50k new.

markm
July 28th, 2004, 15:32
Bloody hell, wheres the phone.

How many were made for the UK then.

krm
July 28th, 2004, 15:33
I must have been sleeping back in June , but belated congratulations, Plus!

Very stunning machine! Hope out of the entire RHD allocation for the UK a handful will eventually make its way to Hong Kong (being optimistic here). :looking:

:cheers:

plus
July 28th, 2004, 15:54
thanks krm - I have been :revs: :revs: ever since!!

P L U S:addict:

Erik
July 28th, 2004, 15:58
With a bit of luck I can perhaps record a video RS6 vs. RS6 Plus next week or soon. We'll see.

plus
July 28th, 2004, 16:20
cool.:0: :0:

jon
July 28th, 2004, 21:18
It's a bit weird, I rang Audi with the confirmation number this morning and they told me it was built, but still in Germany, then the dealer rang to say it was there! I pick it up on Saturday........just in time for 10 of the Best at York on Sunday. I'll post some pics at the weekend and post them.

With regard to changing the rims over, does the tyre shop need to take care with the pressure sensors?

Jon

plus
July 29th, 2004, 08:32
yes they do but its a fairly straightforward job. what are you doing with the existing rims?:rs6kiss:

P L U S

jon
July 29th, 2004, 09:51
saving them for when I sell it, I only bought the lambo rims for a laugh when we do the cannonball in september!

jon
July 29th, 2004, 11:50
I have pics of the six/ It's still in it's packaging as it has just come of the transporter.

Erik if you mail me I'll mail them back so you can post hem as I'm crap at putting images into posts.

Oh and one of them shows the plaque!

plus
July 29th, 2004, 11:59
Originally posted by jon
I have pics of the six/ It's still in it's packaging as it has just come of the transporter.

Erik if you mail me I'll mail them back so you can post hem as I'm crap at putting images into posts.

Oh and one of them shows the plaque!

Guess who's going to be on the phone to Audi UK.

jon
July 29th, 2004, 12:29
The pope? In all fairness the car was scheduled for delivery in late september, but as ITV1 are using it for the cannonball in sept they expedited it to save embaressment if it was delayed that could be why the plaque is on it (like the press cars). It shows 999, but I don't know the build number as it isn't clear form the photo.

I've emailed you the pics btw

jon
July 29th, 2004, 13:23
http://www.tyresmoke.net/albums/albur61/KIF_1077.sized.jpg

http://www.tyresmoke.net/albums/albur61/KIF_1078.sized.jpg

krm
July 30th, 2004, 07:56
jon, nice color, car looks great even in wraps!

Klint
July 30th, 2004, 09:42
Originally posted by krm
jon, nice color, car looks great even in wraps!

I agree! :thumb:

So Jon, is it your car or a press car that your closely associated with? Tell us more about ITV1's plans for the Canonball run? ;)

steve
July 30th, 2004, 09:56
Very nice car jon! Love the darker wheels:addict:

jon
July 30th, 2004, 16:58
No it's my car, but audi originally said it would be here for the begining of July. They then said october, I then emailed Kevin Rose explaining that the car would not be needed anymore as I am part of the ITV/Men & Motors entry in the cannonball and I needed the car for sept as the race is 17/9/04. I also mentioned that it wouldn't look good if we mentioned that we were using the BMW 5 that BMw kindly offered to lend us, as Audi didn't build the car in time!

I competed in the cannonball last year with The Rev Bob off Men and motors in my RS4, and based on that ITV have given us a large budget and a slot after the F1 highlights on 10/10/04, but the Rev will not be coming. It will be presented by rob hallam.

The race kicks off on 17/9/04 at Chelsea Village hotel in London if you want to come and cheer me on!

Last year we stopped for 4 hrs filming on route (I had no choice as they were paying the bills) yet we were only 2 hours after the winners when we checked in. The high point was a gps verified 188mph through france (oops)

Jon

July 30th, 2004, 18:29
Cool car you got your self, like the colur. Good luck in the nice event you are entering.:revs: :race:

jon
July 31st, 2004, 00:16
awaiting me picking it up

http://www.tyresmoke.net/albums/albur61/KIF_0301.sized.jpg

http://www.tyresmoke.net/albums/albur61/KIF_0302.sized.jpg

http://www.tyresmoke.net/albums/albur61/KIF_0303.sized.jpg

Sims
July 31st, 2004, 00:24
Great - the colour will certainly get you noticed as an RS6+ driver. Needs better looking wheels though, IMHO.

jon
July 31st, 2004, 02:02
thats what the gallardo rims are for!

Rein
July 31st, 2004, 08:26
Whow what a -G-R-E-A-T- car!!! :addict: :rs6kiss:

plus
August 2nd, 2004, 08:11
Looks very nice Jon - how was your PLUS weekend?

P L U S:addict:

jon
August 2nd, 2004, 09:38
OMG what a weekend. Needles to say it has been fun. I will post some more pics later this week. must dash I need to drive the beast again

gnomik007
August 6th, 2004, 10:41
Originally posted by jon

the best bit £1k for the set brand new, boxed from a certain source I have!

http://www.tyresmoke.net/attachments/214554-Audi-RS6.jpg

So when u're gonna show us photos of how these Lambo wheels look on the beast

jon
August 7th, 2004, 08:52
I've got some photos of the car, but the rims are going on in september ready for the cannonball. I will post the photos soon, but they are too big at the moment (4.5mb each). I'm too busy driving the damn thing.

jon
August 9th, 2004, 00:26
If you look carefully you may spot my beast amongst the rest of the british metal in these pics!

holy island (http://www.stefancarlton.net/pictures.php?menu=picture&albumid=78)

markm
August 9th, 2004, 12:35
Out of over 10 people gorping at the lump under the viper bonnet, there is only 1 bloke who recognises a unique car when he sees it.

Sums up your average TVR driver really. No accounting for taste.

gnomik007
August 9th, 2004, 12:44
Jon,can u sort us out with lambo rims for J1K?

:D

jon
August 9th, 2004, 13:14
You can buy these after the cannonball in september I'm only using them once.

jon
August 9th, 2004, 13:16
Out of over 10 people gorping at the lump under the viper bonnet, there is only 1 bloke who recognises a unique car when he sees it.

Sums up your average TVR driver really. No accounting for taste.

You'll notice no one is even noticing the Audi Estate! I had a good laugh with the Viper geezer, top bloke with his feet firmly planted on the ground!

Benman
August 9th, 2004, 14:40
Originally posted by jon
You'll notice no one is even noticing the Audi Estate! I had a good laugh with the Viper geezer, top bloke with his feet firmly planted on the ground!
I see yours parked right next to the Viper. Didn't expect to see one of those there. Stealth is a beautiful thing:D

markm
August 9th, 2004, 21:04
Just had phone call this afternoon to tell me the plus has been delv'd, :D :D :D :D :rs6kiss: , some 6 weeks early.

Only problem is am unable to get my hands on it till mid sept.

Dealer sending photos tomorrow so will post for you all to see.

Is there asnything to read into it being delv'd 6 weeks early do you think, pople aren't buying it perhaps.:confused:

plus
August 10th, 2004, 13:36
I wouldnt worry about it if i was you. It is an amazing car and the sooner you can get your hands on it the better!!

:addict: :0:

P L U S

gjg
August 10th, 2004, 21:44
mine is on a truck being delivered to the importer today so .... by the end of next week with all the import/tax/insurance/plates/etc bullshit, I should be in the drivers seat .... :thumb:

Erik
August 10th, 2004, 21:47
Originally posted by jon
I will post the photos soon, but they are too big at the moment (4.5mb each). I'm too busy driving the damn thing.

You can e-mail me a few pics and I'll redo them.

:addict: +

Erik
August 13th, 2004, 17:28
Jon's RS6 Plus...

What can I say?

G-R-E-A-T !!!

I'm posting these pics in a separate thread as well.
It will be easier to find if people want to search in the future.

http://www.rs6.com/gallery/data/503/2Jon-RS6-Plus-3.jpg

http://www.rs6.com/gallery/data/503/2Jon-RS6-Plus-2.jpg

http://www.rs6.com/gallery/data/503/2Jon-RS6-Plus.jpg

saakey
August 13th, 2004, 20:18
So does Jon's RS6+ have a numbered badge in the console area? and what are the numbers? Oh, and beautiful car Jon. ;-)

jon
August 16th, 2004, 08:50
yes it does and it's 273

gord
August 27th, 2004, 12:08
Markm
Is your car black/cognac? If so, any chance of a photo of your interior?
I'll tell you why I ask later!
Gord

markm
August 27th, 2004, 12:42
Originally posted by gord
Markm
Is your car black/cognac? If so, any chance of a photo of your interior?
I'll tell you why I ask later!
Gord

Gord

yes, here you go

gord
August 27th, 2004, 15:50
Thanks matey. That looks great! I ask because I've been offered one and cant make my mind up - and there are no brochures or swatches showing what it really looks like in 'real life'.
Also, is that an alcantara steering wheel and if so is it special order?
GM

Erik
August 27th, 2004, 16:01
Gord, check here:

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3930&highlight=rs6+plus+pics

http://www.rs6.com/pics/Various/05_RS-6-plus-Black-cognac-I.jpg

gord
August 27th, 2004, 16:30
Takk skall du ha Erik!
GM

Erik
August 27th, 2004, 16:36
You're welcome.

Also found the "sports options"

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=176&highlight=sport

Options all part of the new Audi Sport collection.

http://www.rs6.com/pics/RS6/RS6-Red-Interior.jpg

http://www.rs6.com/pics/RS6/RS6-Sport-Carpets.jpg

markm
August 27th, 2004, 16:40
Originally posted by gord
Thanks matey. That looks great! I ask because I've been offered one and cant make my mind up - and there are no brochures or swatches showing what it really looks like in 'real life'.
Also, is that an alcantara steering wheel and if so is it special order?
GM

Gord

You are correct about the steering wheel, the car was specced by a.n.other and the wheel will be changed for a leathe rone when I part ex my old RS6, they will swop it over whilst I am signing the papers.

Sorry, cannot live with the huggy bear look because the gear knob gets a furry cover also.

gjg
August 31st, 2004, 08:15
so, finally picked up my plus yesterday, badge # 306. :heart:

To make a long story short this is a replacement for my rs6 avant which was totaled while in for service in May :vgrumpy:

will get some pics this week to post. :thumb:

August 31st, 2004, 08:21
Gord

You are correct about the steering wheel, the car was specced by a.n.other and the wheel will be changed for a leathe rone when I part ex my old RS6, they will swop it over whilst I am signing the papers.

Sorry, cannot live with the huggy bear look because the gear knob gets a furry cover also.

is there a chance to buy the hugybear kit. Please PM if so.

Regards

markm
August 31st, 2004, 12:26
Garage swopping it with my car when I go to deliver the new one, sp probably not as they would then a car without a wheel

jon
September 3rd, 2004, 23:51
time for a uk plus meet soon then!

jon
September 3rd, 2004, 23:51
time for a uk plus meet soon then!

plus
September 20th, 2004, 14:02
Hey Jon,

How was the cannonball - get some good speeds out of the plus?:addict: :0:

jon
September 25th, 2004, 10:24
Yeah it was in it's element, the limiter kicks in gently at an indicated 189 ish, I had it chipped but it didn't respond well so I took it off, which reinstalled the limiter.

Downside I've done 6500 miles since I bought it, so I have ordered an A8 diesel until I get something stupid for the weekend next spring. So the beast is up for sale if anyone wants it!

gord
December 4th, 2004, 11:34
My Black/cognac plus arrives this week - can't wait! Will post photos when i work out how to download off my new digital camera.
Does anyone know where I can get an alcantara steering wheel for it? It was specced for someone else and doesnt have one.
Also, does anyone know how many +'s there are in the UK?

GM

markm
December 4th, 2004, 12:33
Gord

when I got mine the dealer told me there would only be 70 in the Uk, but they will blow any amount of sugar candy up your a*** to make you feel good after spending 70k fun vouchers.

puke:

Best of luck for the Alcantara, mine came off before I even saw the car, dealer showed it me opn the car they knicked a leather one off for me, definatley the huggy bear look.

Don't you want some help in sourcing some leaopardskin sat covers or do you alreayd have them.:D :D

gord
December 4th, 2004, 17:05
Thanks for that Mark - I in fact already have a natty set of zebraskin covers which I bought off Stockport market for my mrs when she insisted on having a zebraskin motif on the roof of her Cooper S... They should look the business with a furry steering wheel!
The dealer reckoned that there are 57 in the country, or so he said, with a wily grin, as he relieved me of the 60-odd thousand beer tokens! To be fair though the dealer (Beechwood in Halesowen) was the best I've encountered in a while.

What colour is yours by the way? And where did you get it?
Gordon

markm
December 5th, 2004, 17:50
Gord

Believe it is the same as your, black with cognac leather and got it from Listers in worcester, 3rd one from them.

Some tart ordered it without realising that she would eventually have to pay for it.

Erik
December 7th, 2004, 10:33
RS6 Plus Nr. 255 of 999 in Audi Forum Stockholm.

480 hp, Sprint Blue and 19"

http://www.audiforumstockholm.nu/page_1457.shtml

http://www.audiforumstockholm.nu/mediadb/_files/user_aforum/RS6_8458.jpg