PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate lawn mover?

Erik
July 12th, 2004, 10:30
Found this link in a magazine.

Williams F1 Lawn mover. With start button and all. :hahahehe:

http://www.countax.com/Williams/

Klint
July 12th, 2004, 11:53
Cool! :D

It even has a digital dashboard.Nice!

Now where's that V10 engine?

Bingocaller
August 4th, 2004, 18:57
Im going for this one :rolleyes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2485633412&category=66467#ebayphotohosting

5000S old skool
August 6th, 2004, 21:53
Ha!! YES!! Me and my dad modified an old lawn tractor we has sitting in our garage. We took off the blades, did sum weight reduction on it, and lowered the front about 1 inch. We also took off the old 9hp motor, and put a 12hp in and moved it up a few inches from its original position (the back) for better weight distribution. We also put a Harley-Davidson tailpipe on it (sounds very intimidating). It has a 3 speed gearbox. The throttle is controlled by hand. If you put the throttle high enuff and take ur foot off the clutch pedal.. it does a very nice wheely.. sometimes a little too high (i almost fell off once ). I need to move the seat up a little because there absolutely no weight in the front. ::MTM: Its very fun to race around the neighborhood!! :360:

Bingocaller
August 8th, 2004, 17:26
Originally posted by 5000S old skool
Ha!! YES!! Me and my dad modified an old lawn tractor we has sitting in our garage. We took off the blades, did sum weight reduction on it, and lowered the front about 1 inch. We also took off the old 9hp motor, and put a 12hp in and moved it up a few inches from its original position (the back) for better weight distribution. We also put a Harley-Davidson tailpipe on it (sounds very intimidating). It has a 3 speed gearbox. The throttle is controlled by hand. If you put the throttle high enuff and take ur foot off the clutch pedal.. it does a very nice wheely.. sometimes a little too high (i almost fell off once ). I need to move the seat up a little because there absolutely no weight in the front. ::MTM: Its very fun to race around the neighborhood!! :360:

Pics and vid please :D :cool2:

5000S old skool
August 9th, 2004, 21:16
I dont have a scanner right now, but when my cousin comes back from Portugal he should be able to let me use his...