PDA

View Full Version : One fast ride...

sturs6
July 3rd, 2004, 20:02
I know this is not another Highperformance car but you have to watch this video. It is a Suzuki Hayabusa 1300.
Hayabusa (http://www.sportsbikerider.com/useruploads/video/SBR46_SBR05_Hayabusa%20Turbo%20390kmh.wmv) :MTM:

Klint
July 3rd, 2004, 20:15
Stuart,

You forgot to mention it's turboed! You got to be on the verge of insanity to Turbocharge a Hayabusa.:bigeyes:

sturs6
July 3rd, 2004, 20:18
Originally posted by Klint
Stuart,

You forgot to mention it's turboed! You got to be on the verge of insanity to Turbocharge a Hayabusa.:bigeyes:
Yes I realized that after I posted it. I have a friend who has one I am going to tell hiim he needs to turbo it.

Klint
July 3rd, 2004, 20:20
Originally posted by sturs6
Yes I realized that after I posted it. I have a friend who has one I am going to tell hiim he needs to turbo it.

hahaha, I wouldn't suggest that idea to your friend or he'll soon become the 'late' friend... :rolleyes:

ZCD2.7T
July 6th, 2004, 13:54
:MTM:

That is absolutely incredible!!!! The acceleration is mind-boggling. 0-243mph in just over a minute.

The thing accelerated from 100-200 faster than my car would do 0-70!!!!

Bikes are amazing. I've had 3, the last of which had to go when the "spousal unit" came online.

Good trade, IMO! ;)

JavierNuvolari
July 9th, 2004, 22:31
:MTM: I'm speachless...simply awesome. Thanks for posting.

Saludos,

JavierNuvolari

Co\\'boy
July 10th, 2004, 13:34
Originally posted by Klint
Stuart,

yup yup, that is the turbo version of the Hayabusa:revs:

And If I'm correct it is driven by a Swedish guy who goes by the (nick)name Ghostrider.

I have seen a longer version of this movie before, it is insane, and it is almost impossible to drive this "racebike":D on two wheels. They claim that it has 499 horses which is .....:king:

I guess you have already seen the bike powered by the viper engine as well. It is all a bit crazy:hihi: :trash:

Cheers