PDA

View Full Version : pedals on RS6 PLUS

plus
June 29th, 2004, 11:50
for anyone thats interested the my PLUS came without the aluminium pedals so i asked my dealer whether they would follow. he has been in touch with audi uk who said that these pedals are only available on left hand drive cars only ie not available on UK spec cars so we have only the standard black ones instead! anyone got aview on this?

:(

Nordschleife
June 29th, 2004, 12:07
How about you paid a Plus price for a standard car?

plus
June 29th, 2004, 12:09
I'll let you know when I hit 180mph!!

gjg
June 29th, 2004, 12:26
at least he has a pedal - french version got none ..... :harass:

Sims
June 29th, 2004, 13:12
Originally posted by Nordschleife
How about you paid a Plus price for a standard car?

No, car is a Plus but in 'rip-off' Blighty. I checked the spec on the web-site, makes no mention of aluminium pedals but I have seen it implied - Oh well

Hy Octane
June 29th, 2004, 16:41
So, the pedal position in a right hand drive car is different than a left hand drive one? I mean, its gas on the right and brake on the left.... sounds like some fresh hot steaming bovine excrement to me..

jon
June 29th, 2004, 17:28
for piece of mind I have just had a check with my friend at Audi and he has said the following:

only 2 cars in the uk at the mo, both press cars!

the cars have silver pedals

they come with plaques

He also offered to check your vin number to see if it's a genuine plus.

ring me at work on 01924 895568 during offices hours if you want to take this further. I'm not being nosey, I only checked because it worried me having ordering one my self

plus
June 30th, 2004, 08:49
keep me in touch jon - i will be interested to hear about yours when you get it. ie whether it has the pedals etc. does your friend work at a dealer. I may call him myself - whats his name and number? I'm sure it is a plus but as it is probably one of the first in the uk there were bound to be some mess ups.

:addict:

Sims
June 30th, 2004, 09:08
Originally posted by plus
I'm sure it is a plus but as it is probably one of the first in the uk there were bound to be some mess ups.

:addict:

Mess ups on one of the most expensive Audi's from a reputable manufacturer? Poor quality control or what?

jon
June 30th, 2004, 09:08
His name is Steve Wasley, he's the manager at Listers on 01905 421000. He knows about this thread and he's more than happy to check things out for you. The guy is genuine I've known him for years.

plus
June 30th, 2004, 09:10
thanks jon.