Erik
June 28th, 2004, 20:07
Cool! I really like the new SLK

http://www.supercars.de/images/specials/tunergp2004/large/fahrerlager18.jpg

itisme
June 28th, 2004, 21:02
Originally posted by Erik
Cool! I really like the new SLK

me, too.. especially in black.. never senn such a nice roadster.. he just needs an engine like the 6 cylinder from BMW :heart: or the 4,2l V8 from Audi than it would be perfect puke :heart:

well it`s not black, but it`s nice to see a different color than silver :)

http://autoz.org/w/mb/Mercedes-Benz_SLK_Prototype_2004_001.jpg

skazzy
July 1st, 2004, 07:54
Correct me im mistaken but i dont see no SL600??:confused:

Ltn
July 1st, 2004, 15:57
Originally posted by skazzy
Correct me im mistaken but i dont see no SL600??:confused:

And I don`t see an SLR :bye: It`s an SL tuned and bodykitted, look at the roof..
I have read that SL will officially have that SLR-look-nose on every model after the facelift in future..
New SLK looks veery nice but I think silver colour doesen`t fit it so well, I`d prefer black colour that makes it look SO evil :) Same goes with SL/SLR etc.

JavierNuvolari
July 2nd, 2004, 21:33
Originally posted by Ltn
And I don`t see an SLR :bye: It`s an SL tuned and bodykitted, look at the roof..
I have read that SL will officially have that SLR-look-nose on every model after the facelift in future..
New SLK looks veery nice but I think silver colour doesen`t fit it so well, I`d prefer black colour that makes it look SO evil :) Same goes with SL/SLR etc.

Jajaja... I wouln't have notice if it wasn't for you ...thanks. Really great pics, thanks for posting.

Saludos,

JavierNuvolari:s4addict:

Klint
July 3rd, 2004, 01:52
Yeah, Erik was on his own planet when he was typing away at the title... :p

I saw the new SLK in person yesturday when getting off the boat from a trip to London, and WOW!...I thought from the pictures I've seen that it looks a little too cramped with the miniturised SLR styling cues but no way, it's a very muscular car, I went back to have another look and even visited the local Merc. dealership with no avail....(where did it go?)

I think I'll take one in black too,......now when's the first Manual AMG going to arrive? :heart:

bilbozilla
July 3rd, 2004, 02:48
I'm #2 on a waiting list here in California for the AMG. It's supposed to be here before Christmas.

darkseid
July 3rd, 2004, 11:33
I think Erik had too much :cheers: before posting this picture. :D

Erik
July 3rd, 2004, 11:39
I am very hang over at the moment, that's for sure. :boring:

I meant SLK. MB shouldn't make so many models. It's confusing. ;)