PDA

View Full Version : RS6+ -v-M3 CSL -v- GT2 -Most collectable?

Sims
June 21st, 2004, 16:38
Hey Guys

I am in the process of buying an RS6+. The other options were an M3 CSL or the GT2, and I think the M3 CSL will be the most collectible in 5 years time.

Bauer
June 21st, 2004, 18:29
All speculation and from what I understand the market in th UK for the RS6 is better then many other markets. In the US I don't think the RS6 will be as collectiable as say the GT2 and don't know if the M3 CSL is comming to the states.

I think some the the UK members could give you a better idea of which might be the best.

Good luck in you choice as they are all very good cars.

Erik
June 21st, 2004, 18:38
How many GT2s are already in the UK? And how many were made in total?

How many M3 CSL came to the UK? And how many were made in total?

How many RS6 Plus are coming to the UK? Max 999 made in total. 100 coming to the UK? :deal:

Reply to your question?

:addict: +

Klint
June 21st, 2004, 18:50
errr....

Last year (2003) 41 GT2s made it to the UK and were sold through Porsche GB/AFN.

and there's still currently around 70/80 CSLs LEFT to be sold in the UK out of the 422 and they are going at deeply discounted prices, new! I can fix you up with possibly the best deal on the CSL if you wish.

Forget the CSL, the GT2 is the ultimate. :bow:

btw- both vehicles depreciate alot for the first owners, but the GT2 over the 5 year duration will depreciate the least in terms of % of the original purchase price.

If you want a desireable collectors car...mainstream vehicles isn't the way to go. :)