PDA

View Full Version : my trial is tomorrow!! 6/17/04

audirs6sport
June 16th, 2004, 17:44
wish my attorney and I good luck. i've recieved citation for illegal street racing. :( :addict: :addict: :addict:

Erik
June 16th, 2004, 17:49
Good luck!

http://images.google.se/images?q=tbn:Jox-x1rJRZoJ:randyinc.allserve.net/wallpaper/files/justice.jpg

Klint
June 16th, 2004, 20:47
Holy crap, everyone is getting the bad end of the stick around these neck of the woods, Stuart with the speeding ticket, myself in court next week and now yourself for street racing? Gee.

Must be a forum curse? :MTM:

All the best for the Trial.

:thumb:

Aronis
June 16th, 2004, 22:50
Yikes,

I'll keep your car running for you while your in the big house.

Just ship it to me!

All Kidding aside, good luck, keep your cool and let the lawyer do your talking.

Remember as long as you pay a Tithe to the Legal system in the form of a fine or payment for services to an Attorney, you will come out ok.

Mike

Bingocaller
June 16th, 2004, 22:56
Klint

Why are u going to court :confused:

Must have missed that tread

audirs6sport

Good luck 2morrow :race:

Klint
June 16th, 2004, 23:14
Originally posted by Bingocaller
Klint

Why are u going to court :confused:

Must have missed that tread

audirs6sport

Good luck 2morrow :race:

I had a thread, but it wasn't suitable for public viewing due the use of bad language, then I removed it.

Over a month ago I got pulled by the Police for apprantly trespassing at a Bakery where an over zelous lady, who's extremely chummy with police reported suspicious activity (actually was messing around with my didtal camera, but that's not the point)...I got breathalised, tyres checked, you know it the police did it to try find a fault - like they always do.

Anyway there's a law here that requires a recently passed individual to display a certain sign on both the front and rear of the vehicle, unfortunately at the time of being pulled the rear sign had dissappeared, Police asked how long i've been driving for, therefore realising that it was missing, they asked me if I had anything to say about it and me being me, absolutely ticked of with their attitude by now, says "No Comment".

I'm surprised they've actually going this far with it, it's such a small offence and a small fault they've found on my car, I wonder for every five cars they pull over how many actually have an illegal defect on them?....Just once out of the five times I've been pulled they've found something to come down on me for and it's the smallest thing ever.

All I can say, is that the local Police constabulary are pathetic. I use to support the Police force, I use to be willing to hand in found property, like mobile phones, report dangerous items on the road etc, but now I'm not even motivated to contribute to the community in such a way again.

The Court Summons in next Wednesday morning.

:incar:

Bingocaller
June 17th, 2004, 01:08
Danm man sorry to hear about your misfortune with the police.

Im a going to a kind of a "court" tomorrow morning.

Its my final eksam for this semester and I have been studing like crazy. Still dosnt have a clew though :cry: 1 1/2 hours of oral eksam!

Well it always works out for me (I hope ):thumb:

Wish me luck :race:

RS6 OOOO
June 17th, 2004, 16:10
audirs6sport
i must have missed the thread where you told your story. i hope everything went well for you.

audirs6sport
June 19th, 2004, 08:08
no response yet from anyone. im waiting!! i better be out of this case, clean.