PDA

View Full Version : S4 cab

RS4Ever
June 6th, 2004, 02:10
hey guys,

my bro is really interested in the s4 cabrio.
does any1 know if the new s4 cab will have a facelift in the near future (within a year or so)?

he really likes this ... and i do too.. photoshopt.. was silver exterior..

RS4Ever
June 6th, 2004, 02:12
the rear..

dgs4
June 6th, 2004, 05:46
what is it with you?????enquiring on new face lifts on CURRENT audi models!!!!!.......i dont get it.

big_mike449
June 6th, 2004, 08:50
The Car Magazin Auto-Motor+Sport wrote last week, that also the A4/S4 Cabrio will get the facelift end of 2004.

Gruß Michael

RS4Ever
June 6th, 2004, 19:13
ahh i c.

thanks big_mike449... but those dates corrospond to germany and europe date releases.
here in the states everything is slower.
but its good to know that it will also have the facelift.

my bro was real serious in getting the s4 cab just like i was into getting the sedan.. but since know they will have a facelift.. i, and my brother now as well, will wait for the facelift.

the dealerships keep saying that the S4 cabrio just came out and it would be too soon to give it changes.
one guy at the dealership told me that the A4 facelift should arrive in Febuarary in the states. .. So i asked, if the A4 is going to be facelifted in feb.. why should they leave the S4 behind in the older body?.. so they keep saying that they dont think so .. or they dont know.

my bro and i dont want to get the '04 because the value of the car will decrease much faster on the '04 since the the '05 changes are around the corner.

it sucks when your in the mix.. and then sucks more that you know that you will wait and not ride.. and after you wait you will only be an a waiting list to wait more... oh well... my bro and i are simply going to wait... also, i think the facelift (well in my opinion) will look good.

peace

Erik
June 7th, 2004, 08:32
Was the previous Convertible ever facelifted?

Nordschleife
June 7th, 2004, 08:57
its very easy to change the Cabriolet.

Did you know that Audi don't build the Cabriolets, Karmann does, on a line which they can build anything on, so an Audi might be followed by an entirely different vehicle.

Valmet have a nice experimental cabriolet with a metal folding roof like the SLK. It was on show at Geneva.

R+C

RS4Ever
June 7th, 2004, 10:44
interesting Nordschleife.
thanks.
no, i dont think that the convertible was ever facelifted.

here's a pic.. might look a bit rough.. personally, i like both a4's/s4's and cabrios old style ... however, i like this look even better...

RS4Ever
June 7th, 2004, 10:47
notice the un-photoshopt cabrio from the magazine article....

looks good.

roadrunner
June 8th, 2004, 17:08
Originally posted by RS4Ever
notice the un-photoshopt cabrio from the magazine article....

looks good.

hi RS4Ever

sorry to disappoint you :rolleyes: - no matter what you saw or read until now - there are NO un-photoshoped pics of the A4/S4 facelift, and that includes the cab as well.

Audi is very good at keeping future models (including facelifts) from the public as long as possible. would hurt the sales of the current modell, i guess

but i think it will be worth it for you to wait - as hard as it is at the moment :s4addict:

greets
roadrunner