PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't find a noob thread

lukegarratt
June 4th, 2004, 07:26
Just being polite and saying hi, sorry if there is a noob thread. Been an avid reader for a log time now, thought i'd join up and look forward to meeting you all!:wo:

Klint
June 4th, 2004, 11:00
Welcome aboard, Luke.

The board could do with some Aussie colours! :D

All the best,

lukegarratt
June 4th, 2004, 11:43
Thanks Klint! Would go for green and gold writing but its a bit garish! No?

See the TT is on this weekend, looking forward to it I bet! I've pencilled in the TT for when I tour europe in 06, hopefully the g/f won't mind. :p

Hope all goes well with your incident the other day, disappointing to see that go on. :(

Regards,

Klint
June 4th, 2004, 12:06
Cheers, Luke!

Wow, so you have been reading the board....must of been for osme months because I haven't had my genuine location displayed for a while now. Good memory!

Yeah, it's mad Sunday this Sunday, the mountain road becomes a one-way....definitely will be getting pics, should be wild.

ah, there's always something happening at Fort Klint, just sometimes I need to vent somewhere, but everything is fine, I'll see how the police deal with this latest incident, which isn't doing too well so far. :eye:

Is Perth in Western Australia? and how's the weather down there, you guys got winter.... :harass:

Best Wishes,

nene
June 4th, 2004, 14:17
Welcome Luke!

Erik
June 4th, 2004, 15:18
Welcome from down under! :bye:

lukegarratt
June 5th, 2004, 05:55
Thankyou everyone!

Winter is slowly starting, today is about 18C so it isn't too bad... No need for jumpers yet though!