PDA

View Full Version : Hi. Just brought home my new beast.

Hy Octane
June 4th, 2004, 03:29
Nice to be amongst you all. This is quite the auto. Hard not to put the pedal down during break in.. Looking forward to many hairy corners!

bilbozilla
June 4th, 2004, 03:39
Welcome. You're gonna love it.

sturs6
June 4th, 2004, 03:56
Hy Octane,
Welcome to the RS6 pages. Be sure to check out the gallery (www.rs6.com/gallery) and add your pictures if you have not all ready.

It is difficult to keep the pedal away fro the floor but the more you keep it away the more you look forward to the miles being were they should be for the hard acceleration... at least that was how it was for me.

Look forward to hearing more from you in the months to come. Let us know what you think of the beast after you have driven it for awhile.
-Stuart:cheers::addict:

Klint
June 7th, 2004, 04:08
Congrats Hy Octane,

Loving that Avatar of yours, looks like some fisheye lens was used? :D

Welcome aboard and as Stuart says, check out the gallery section and upload some (more) pics..

:thumb:

nene
June 7th, 2004, 16:55
Congratulations.
Looking forward to you posting experiences and any questions you might have.

Benman
June 8th, 2004, 05:06
Originally posted by Hy Octane
Nice to be amongst you all. This is quite the auto. Hard not to put the pedal down during break in.. Looking forward to many hairy corners!
Hy Octane:cheers:

It was very nice to meet both you and your son at the Julian Drive. I know first hand you got to try out some of those hairy corners :bigeyes: .

Your enthusiasm was great as I exactly share your feelings. After @17,000 miles my excitment has hardly diminished at all (although with a months absence from this forum some would beg to differ:blush: ).

You'll find the very best possible info here when it comes to your Beast so make sure to ask away any questions you have and the engine search funtion is great when looking up stuff from the past.

Looking forward to doing another event with you, and tell the CA Kid what he's been missing. I've been trying to get him out to Julian for months:D

Ben:cheers: