sturs6
June 3rd, 2004, 13:42
Another

sturs6
June 3rd, 2004, 13:42
Interior

sturs6
June 3rd, 2004, 13:43
Last one it is the blacked out version.. why it is called that I do not know:hihi:

itisme
June 3rd, 2004, 13:59
Great Pics :eek:

the last one :heart:

some performance figures?

Nordschleife
June 3rd, 2004, 13:59
what is the point of this deeply stupid car?
apart from relieving deeply stupid people of their money?

mr
June 3rd, 2004, 14:00
well ........ not really my taste!!!

maybe also because I do like the VW Touareg more than the Porsche Cayenne (although they are built in same factory and most of their parts are the same).
but ........ ok, ... just my taste

-> there are also much more Touareg around here in Austria than Cayenne.

itisme
June 3rd, 2004, 14:01
Originally posted by mr

-> there are also much more Touareg around here in Austria than Cayenne.

must be because of the price, too...

sturs6
June 3rd, 2004, 14:22
Originally posted by Nordschleife
I have to ask myself this same question. Daily I see them on the road and wonder why did you not just buy a Toureg. I like the look of it but I would never spend that kind of money on a SUV that is at purchase expensive then at the pump also expensive.

mr
June 3rd, 2004, 15:35
must be because of the price, too...
yeay itsime ......... of cource you're right!!!
but just base price -> but also if you just take the most expensive version of the Touareg you will find less Cayenn driving round!!!!

but ......... who cares
I WANT AN :addict:

Erik
June 3rd, 2004, 15:39

Spot on.

Stock market is the answer I guess.

bilbozilla
June 3rd, 2004, 16:20

I've got a neighbor who I think won a lottery of substantial size. The first thing he did was buy a house in my neighborhood. The next thing he did was buy a Ferarri F40. That was four years ago and to date, he hasn't driven it. I've told him repeatedly that he's got to drive the vehicle or he's going to ruin it.

What a waste. Why couldn't the Gemballa 600 have been wasted on an individual like my neighbor as opposed to a work of art like the F40?

It is truly amazing how deeply stupid people can have such deep pockets.

Need4speed
June 4th, 2004, 08:24
How about this one?

http://www.germancarfans.com/spyphotos/6040424.003/6040424.003.1M.jpg

"This Cayenne Turbo was optimised by the internal education department of the Leipzig Porsche factory. It has 4 seat shells (like a racing car), a roll-over bar and is lighter than the normal car. The sound of the V8 is a pleasure for every fan. The car is used as "taxi" for demo laps at the Porsche test course there. Basically this would be the Porsche-equivalent of the BMW Ringtaxi."

http://www.germancarfans.com/spyphotos.cfm/spyphotoid/6040424.003/page/1/porsche/1.html

Nordschleife
June 4th, 2004, 09:51
some people have no shame!

Audi RS4
June 4th, 2004, 10:03
I think this one is nice :0:

Audi RS4
June 4th, 2004, 10:04
The Back

Audi RS4
June 4th, 2004, 10:05
Inside

brab
June 4th, 2004, 14:01
I like the leather and all but what's the need for all those TVs????

I just don't get some ppl....

Klint
June 4th, 2004, 14:47
Originally posted by Erik
Spot on.

Stock market is the answer I guess.

What has the stock markets got to do with "this deeply stupid car" and it's the answer to what? Please elaborate on this comment, Erik.

As for the car, Gemballa is Gemballa. I hope RUF doesn't make anything for the Cayenne. :nono:

I like the orange one though....but here would be my choice of SUV - It was at this years British Motorshow.

Klint
June 4th, 2004, 14:49
another...

Klint
June 4th, 2004, 14:50
Check out the price of the paintwork....All from the factory. :D

I Like it! :D :thumb:

Erik
June 4th, 2004, 15:08
Originally posted by Klint
What has the stock markets got to do with "this deeply stupid car" and it's the answer to what? Please elaborate on this comment, Erik.

Porsche is satisfying the market by supplying cars (read Cayenne) they shouldn't. :)

v8amg
June 5th, 2004, 01:09
Porsche is satisfying the market by supplying cars (read Cayenne) they shouldn't. :)

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the Cayenne one of the most successful (read number sold) Porsches built?

Bingocaller
June 5th, 2004, 01:24
What about that new Range Rover Storm !!

That looks sweet :applause: My kind of ride

Bingocaller
June 5th, 2004, 01:25
One more

Bingocaller
June 5th, 2004, 01:25
Last one :thumb:

gnomik007
June 15th, 2004, 14:05
Does anyone know how much 600hp and 700hp cost and how reliable Gemballa conversions are.I browsed their site and found an upgraded tranny for Cayenne capable of handling up to
1200 Nm,so does it need to be installed if u're gonna get 700hp engine?Absolutely awesome aero-kit,to be honest I would change my beast for such SUV anytime.

Klint
June 15th, 2004, 14:34

Erik,

I still don't see how the Stock Markets and the Cayenne's existance are interrelated with each other.

I think the general concensus of the Cayenne's existance is due to the increase in SUV sales in recent years and the demand available in the American Automotive industry for such a vehicle - still having very little to do with the Stock Markets.

Porsche researched what other market of the automotive industry could they enter, which could yield improvements on their previous returns (Profits, etc) thus after extensive research into the industry, the SUV came out tops being the market where Porsche could penetrate....coming out with the end result, the Cayenne.

The only reasons the Cayenne is associated with the stock exchange/market is to improve Porsche's profits (share holder dividends), market share/capital and increase share price, but isn't this what every company is trying to do? ;)

Erik
June 15th, 2004, 14:42
Originally posted by Klint
The only reasons the Cayenne is associated with the stock exchange/market is to improve Porsche's profits (share holder dividends), market share/capital and increase share price

Exactly what I was trying to say.

bludnik
September 24th, 2004, 17:01
Originally posted by Bingocaller
What about that new Range Rover Storm !!

That looks sweet :applause: My kind of ride

i think it's called a Range Stormer, as it says on the front of the hood, not a Range Rover Storm...

still a nice car though...:thumb:

CRIMOR
October 6th, 2004, 14:52
http://www.gemballa.com/Images1/Cayenne/big/double/g55_double_si_b_7.jpg

http://www.gemballa.com/Images1/Cayenne/big/titan/g55_gt600_ao1_tit_b_5.jpg :thumb: