PDA

View Full Version : what should I tell my wife

Mikers6
June 1st, 2004, 13:16
:addict:

My wife took a look at the beast the other day. she liked it, but when i turn the beast on, she screamed " Its sounds like a racing car !!!!, i hope you didnt buy a racing car!!!! Oh my God, i never seen exhaust as large as those !!!"

"No, No, of course not" i replied. she just has a powerful engine and it sounds a bit spectacular...., no big deal"

well, if she finds out what im driving, probably she will never let any of the 4 kids ride with me....

im also worry about the "i need you car" day that should come sooner or later.

Any advise????

Thank You folks.

Mikers6

Nordschleife
June 1st, 2004, 14:05
Really cool people give their RS6s to their wives.

One really, really cool friend of mine has given his RS6 to his sheep dog.

R+C

gjg
June 1st, 2004, 14:15
Kiwi, Wales or West Virginia?

nene
June 1st, 2004, 14:31
If she got a bit overwhelmed by just seeing the exhaust tips, I think you should keep the 'real' truth under wraps.
Maybe let her take the beast out once in while, with you in it being optional. Let her find out on her own, and her :heart: pounding will surely make it all better!

Good LUck!

AlanN
June 1st, 2004, 15:01
My better half drives the RS6 alot of the time :revs:

But then she lets me play in her R32 now and again too :D

Aronis
June 1st, 2004, 15:05
Let her test drive it too....

She will love it....

Then the sound it makes will no longer matter to her.

Or Tell her it's either the RS6 or a Harley Davidson motorcycle.

LOL

Mike

TheBrit
June 1st, 2004, 15:41
Originally posted by Nordschleife
One really, really cool friend of mine has given his RS6 to his sheep dog.
For rounding up sheep in Imprezas?

Erik
June 1st, 2004, 15:43
Mikers6, welcome to RS6.com!

I'm sorry I have no good reply to you, but your post was very funny. Still laughing :D

Tell her that you wanted a Gallardo but bought this instead.

Nordschleife
June 1st, 2004, 16:27
Originally posted by gjg
Kiwi, Wales or West Virginia?

The really really cool guy, is a former champion race driver, US citizen, living in France with a Border Collie sheep dog that was bred in Belgium and now owns an RS6.

R+C

eph94
June 1st, 2004, 16:38
Say you want to keep the RS6 or the other option is that you get a more traditional "family car" plus a Ducati 999 Testastretta sport bike to fulfill the need for speed. Then see which one she prefers.

Aronis
June 1st, 2004, 16:39
now that's a loaded offer....

4 kids...

She'd go for $2 million life insurance policy, "GO ahead and get the Bike" LOLOLOL

SpinEcho
June 1st, 2004, 19:21
Just remind her:

It's not the size of the exhaust tips that counts... :hahahehe:

eph94
June 2nd, 2004, 04:19
Originally posted by Aronis
now that's a loaded offer....

4 kids...

She'd go for $2 million life insurance policy, "GO ahead and get the Bike" LOLOLOL

How's your disability insurance? The problem would be if you DIDN'T die! :doh:

Aronis
June 2nd, 2004, 14:53
Funny you should ask, I dropped 80 pounds and doubled up on my disability insurance! Just had the blood work yesterday....not I have plenty of disability insurance, enough to cover mortgage, bills, living expenses and my RS6 lease LOLOLOLOL

Mikers6
June 2nd, 2004, 16:48
Well, thank you people, you have given me plenty of alternatives, but to be honest, i haven told her anything yet, and i know that if i let her drive it, she we walk back home once she steps a bit on the gas....

So the other day we went to the doctor. "lets go in your knew car!!! " she said.

"mmmmm no, i dont feel like driving today" I said, " lets go in your car" (renault Grand Space)

How come?, you are always taking your new car out for a drive, and today u dont feel like driving??????????

Ok, Ok. i said, otherwise it would be too suspicious.

Well i can assure you that the whole way to the doctor, i did not go over 2.000 rpm, in order to make too much noise. after i while, she said.

What a piece of shit !! the A8 is goes much faster than this !!!!!......... he he he he he he he he he he he

next time she says something, i will not be able to avoid temptation and i will drop my foot all the way on the gas..........

"bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm"

Im looking forward to see her reaction.........

regards.

Mikers6

Audihead
June 2nd, 2004, 17:09
Tell her you did buy a race car, it's the fastest thing on the road. Hype it up til she can't stand hearing about it then she'll leave the whole subject alone. A little reverse psyc. for ya.:brag:

:s4addict: -Bimmerhead

Sean
June 2nd, 2004, 17:49
Thank God my wife doesn't want to drive the 'beasts' ... she does like the MB tho... she uses the MB more then her X5. :incar:

GmbHouse
June 2nd, 2004, 19:53
Tell her it's all part of your "mid-life crisis" and that you felt a car was both cheaper and better for the family than a girlfriend.

boss330
June 2nd, 2004, 21:56
IMO it`s :0: with a nice lady in a performance car....

Doesn`t quite answer your question though...:vhmmm: