PDA

View Full Version : my revo tuned rs6 at california speedway strip

audirs6sport
May 30th, 2004, 09:40
here's the results from may 29th, 2004 at california speedway, fontana drag strip. no tip chip.

:addict: :addict: :addict: :rs6kiss: :rs6kiss: :rs6kiss:

nyrs6
May 30th, 2004, 18:53
A little more info please? Temp, humidity, elavation (these can make a big difference)

Heats soak is the biggest problem over here you can see that through the trap speed specialy the first run. What you have to do is let the beast cool down before you run (open the hood) If its really hot there isnt much you can do. Youre launch is great as you can see through the 60 foot and the ET is great also. The second run the trap speed want that bad but it could be better. That would be great on a stock RS6 but since its a chipped it could be a little better trap speed maybe 109-110 mph then you know its running pretty well (from the trap speed you can see the real power its putting out)

BTW complement on the launch (60 foot) 1.8 without a tip chip is great the best we hit with the tip chip was 1.7 range

audirs6sport
May 30th, 2004, 19:24
temp maybe about 80 degrees farenheit. altitude, i wouldn't know exactly how far off sea level, but this track is known to have high altitude. humidity wasn't that bad, but it was quite a bit windy. i think if it was a bit better weather condition i should have been able to hit 12.5. i got a video of it. i'll post up links so everyone can check it out. =) :addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: :rs6kiss: :rs6kiss: :rs6kiss:

Fast One
May 30th, 2004, 19:59
Great times,well into the 12's:bow: very good 60' too.Youre trap speed in the 1/8th was impressive on the first run.keep it up :race:

audirs6sport
May 30th, 2004, 22:54
we'll c how it does at the carlsbad track. suppose to be about a second faster on 1/4 mile =))) :addict: :addict: :addict:

can't wait to put the dp's and 3inch opening straight through exhaust. dp's alone gave 80hp increase on b5 s4 (dyno proven power gain)

if i can't get into 10's, i'll be happy with 11 sec =)

nyrs6
May 31st, 2004, 00:28
Do you have a Cat back exhaust (aftermarket)?

With the Dps it should go into the 11s

audirs6sport
May 31st, 2004, 03:50
the car is "BONE STOCK" besides the revo ecu software. even the transmission is stock.

nene
June 1st, 2004, 15:09
Good stuff. Keep us posted on your mods as always!