PDA

View Full Version : Made to feel special

sturs6
May 29th, 2004, 03:48
Tonight while out on the town I saw a silver Ferrari coming my way in the parking lot, we were approaching each other, I told my wife look its my dream car it was a 360 spyder. Then it happened... as we got closer I saw him mouth to his girlfriend/wife its an RS6. :addict: I was floored it made me feel so good and proud...

I wish I had my camera we could have taken pictures side by side. Oh well it was fun anyway.
-Stuart:rs6kiss:

Klint
June 14th, 2004, 23:57
Stuart,

I hate to ressurect an old thread, but I remember reading this thread when it was quite new and having nothing to say.... now I do.

Earlier this evening I was junction, where I was heading straight ahead, to the other junction opposite me, all the cars on the opposite side were wanting to turn to my left (crossing my path of direction, thus making it my way)

Three or four when through not realising who's right of way it was, so I sat there waiting patiently for these semi-moronic folks to do their business, when all of the sudden the last car aproached - bing a lovely silk clean 360 Berlinette (Coupe) in Scarlet Red with crema interior with a pleasent couple within the car, albeit a little on the old side. :p

The gentleman driving the Ferrari must of recently passed his test or has many advanced driving courses under his belt due to the fact he recognised it was my right of way, in response to this he stopped and waved me on, but No I insisted :D- so he went, recieiving both a big smile from both of the car's occupants, a wave from both and a WOT blast in first gear.... Lovely dunch, but then again they may realise that some of my previously owned money has become their's for them to allow such lovely car be affordable. ;) ;) ;) (joking)

I'm still a Porsche guy though, I'd take the GT2 thank you. :incar:

sturs6
June 15th, 2004, 02:59
I went to bring my wifes ML55 in for an inspection at the Benz dealer (limo windows not many will inspect it) and there was a GT2 on the used lot the dealership owner had purchased it and gotten tired of it. He also has a "Presidential Edition" E55 for sale that he drove it is selling for a wopping 110,000 I said yeah whatever give me the Porsche instead. Man I wish I could buy that car and get a way with it... my wife and probably parents would KILL ME!!!
:cheers:Stuart

Benman
June 15th, 2004, 16:12
Originally posted by sturs6
Tonight while out on the town I saw a silver Ferrari coming my way in the parking lot, we were approaching each other, I told my wife look its my dream car it was a 360 spyder. Then it happened... as we got closer I saw him mouth to his girlfriend/wife its an RS6. :addict: I was floored it made me feel so good and proud...

I wish I had my camera we could have taken pictures side by side. Oh well it was fun anyway.
-Stuart:rs6kiss:
I got to see a 550 on the road a few weeks back. When I gave him the thumbs up he smiled, pointed back to my car and then gave me the thumbs up as well! Your right Stu, it is a really cool feeling to get recognition from people that know (and total stealth from people that don't!):cheers:
Ben:addict: