PDA

View Full Version : I was ambushed earlier tonight!

Klint
May 28th, 2004, 01:58
No motive what-so-ever, or that I'm aware of, definitely un-provoked but well planned ambush. The 325 sustained damage, so the Police are involved.... Not all happy about this.

Security film on the windows helped against 'missles' coming into the interior of the car, possibly injuring the occupants. The car performed well under the conditions and got us (the occupants) to safety with relative ease....Love this car more than anything...

A glass bottle was also thrown at the car etching itself into the paintwork....Pics tommorow.

I wonder what posesses these pikey scrotums of the world to do such a thing. Can't they go out and get themselves an education, instead of milking of the government for their entire lives...

This thread hardly expresses how frustrated I am with the situation.

:(

bilbozilla
May 28th, 2004, 02:00
Klint, glad everyone was OK. Considering the circumstances, you seem to be holding up well.

Keep it up, bro.

Erik
May 28th, 2004, 08:31
Ho-Ho-Holigans! :vgrumpy:

Klint
May 28th, 2004, 15:55
Gentlemen,

Firstly, Thanks for the support. Everyone is OK, which is most important.

I'm not the most pleasent person to be around today, seriously hot headed... :w:

I'll be getting some pictures once the batteries have charged.

Looks like the glass bottle that was thrown at the car has shattered and the shrapnel seemed to have en-bedded itself into the paintwork.... :w:

The rest of the stuff bounced off, and by the looks of things, someone will have a saw wrist today for trying to put the window through with his fist. Idiots....

I'm also hearing from my contacts that they weren't after me, but the thing is they've targeted me and have damaged the car, so I don't know if they're trying to sweet talk out of the 'backfire' of their actions or what, but I'm not letting it drop quite so easily. :nono:

Audihead
May 28th, 2004, 16:26
I'm glad everyone is alright! You live on the Isle of Man right? Have the perps been caught? If it is an island they shouldn't be to hard to find hopefully, not too many places to hide. Hope you get these bastards. Someone threw a dead fish at my car some months back, took forever to get the smell to go away, why do people do such things when it is so unwarrented. I hope you get a chance to face these people and put the screws to 'em.:w:

:s4addict: -Bimmerhead

Klint
May 28th, 2004, 16:55
Originally posted by Bimmerhead
I'm glad everyone is alright! You live on the Isle of Man right? Have the perps been caught? If it is an island they shouldn't be to hard to find hopefully, not too many places to hide. Hope you get these bastards. Someone threw a dead fish at my car some months back, took forever to get the smell to go away, why do people do such things when it is so unwarrented. I hope you get a chance to face these people and put the screws to 'em.:w:

Yeah, IOM is where I live, small place, so small, that there wont be a thing I wont know about them if I ask the right people.

I know where they live and who they are, but time will tell if I decide to take further action (outside the law).

Here's a picture of the bodywork damage inflicted by the glass bottle... :(

Erik
May 28th, 2004, 17:02
If you're taking actions outside of the law it might not be so bright to mention it on a public forum ;) :vhmmm:

Klint
May 28th, 2004, 17:08
Originally posted by Erik
If you're taking actions outside of the law it might not be so bright to mention it on a public forum ;) :vhmmm:

ah yes, good work, Erik.

Now what should I include in the disclaimer? :hihi:

Anything that incriminates myself within the boundaries of the board are all artificial possibilities, that can not be undertaken by myself under any circumstances. I am therefore not responsible for any damage(s) incurred to the other party(s) involved.

Audihead
May 28th, 2004, 19:12
Originally posted by Klint
Anything that incriminates myself within the boundaries of the board are all artificial possibilities, that can not be undertaken by myself under any circumstances. I am therefore not responsible for any damage(s) incurred to the other party(s) involved. [/B]

You are now ready to live in the States, you're welcome anytime compadre. :cheers:

bilbozilla
May 28th, 2004, 21:13
You weren't fooling around with someone's wife, were you? Why would anybody be "after you"?

Klint
May 29th, 2004, 16:20
Originally posted by bilbozilla
You weren't fooling around with someone's wife, were you? Why would anybody be "after you"?

LMAO. :hihi: :hihi:

Nothing like that, these were people in their late teens/early twentys with nothing better to do.

They're 'that type' as they have certain particulars about the way they dress, they're known as "Scallies", they lack class, manners and respect for anyone other themselves, they come over from Liverpool in England, although some are Manx, but they need to be part of a gang, so they become a Scally. I got associates who are Scallies, but they don't posess such charactertistics towards myself.

They like to wear their socks outside of their pants, they like their sports gear and Addidas classic shoes, they also wear caps, usually Burberry caps, may live of the government....technically, us Tax Payers. Proper hooligans of Britain.

Well here goes the story...

Early in the evening I was at a park with some friends, just talking cars, listening to music the usual, I had a baseball bat in my boot from the baseball game we had the day before, so I got it out and shouted to one of my friends to get the ball out anyway, we then remembered the ball went missing the day before. So, like what you would normally do, there is no game without a ball, so back in goes the baseball bat.

Later on, I call up another friend and ask if he's up for a short cruise over the mountain to Douglas, approx. 16 miles from where we were. He was up for it and so was I. I was in my own car, my friend was in his with another friend, whereas I had two passengers.

On the way up, there was this particular Civic that's known to have beaten up a few other friend's cars, but I knew nothing about him, he was parked up and had a few people on-board with him. When we went past he decided to give chase, well tried to, I called ahead to my friend who was in the other car to inform him that, the Civic is "up for a race", so I took it easy doing approx. 40mph for a good 8 miles untill my friend ahead can pull over and told us which corner he pulled over at...

Anyway, at this corner I was leading a small pack of cars, with the Civic now tailgating me for many miles, I flashed my friend in the other car, and shot past, he managed to get in front of the other cars but behind me and the Civic, I doubt these guys in the Civic were expecting this other car to be accompanying me.

My friend took over the Civic as he was doing so I made room in front of the Civic for my friend to slip in, then we both shot off and forgot about the Civic who was trying hard but wasn't in our league, as such.

Later on, a few miles down the road there's this 90 degree right hander, where I noticed a small to medium sized white van swueezing out onto the road, I just avoided like one does with obstacles and didn't think much about it, they didn't really plan for this other car (My friend's) to be in the same area...As the van was edging out on my car and not my friend's.

Further down the road, say another mile my friend pulls over in at a junction, bad idea...As do I, to talk about the race, then seconds later a car, which turns out to be the Civic slides down the road and barely misses my car, the passenger hesitates on getting out, but I didn't register this since I was shocked at how close the car came to my car, and I told my friend's this who were parked next to us.

Within seconds later another screetch and a van handbrake turns behind us, my front seat Passenger was quick on the mark to realise what was happening and hit the lock button, and had the windows wound up, fortunately, I was still in gear and holding the brakes down, my friend's in the other car shot off and had a clear escape past the Civic in front of us, the front seat passenger of the Civic didn't hesitate this time and went for the passenger window and hit it with something, my guess is his fist, the fuking idiot, it took a good hit and the guy's fist will be damaged from it, pretty big guy though (Not as big as myself), good job for the security film I had installed, that happened as I was on the throttle driving off quite swiftly, fortunately there were no other cars coming hte other way, otherwise I would of probally crashed into it, I hooked back to go down the back road where the junction led to and as I was doing so the person(s) who got out of the back of the van started to throw glass bottles, but only one had hit and caused the damage in the pictures provided.

Later that night after collecting ourselves again, we contacted our "home boys" who reported to us that the Civic had gone back to Ramsey (where the park was) but was heading back home to Douglas, so clearly one of his car's occupants were a local of mine. We needed his palte to do some police reports, like what's the point in getting the cops involved without any plates to report?

So, we headed over the road he was on, as he was heading towards us, oblivious to the fact we were heading the other way, a couple miles out of Douglas we spot him, My friend was following but kepy his distance so I can flash my brake lights when the bogie goes past, we both spun the cars round and gave chase,this Civic was flying - surprised he didn't crash, although I wish he did

Klint
May 29th, 2004, 16:21
This was possibly the best driving i've done in a long time, the Civic driver was shitting himself big time because of the risks he was taking, and he bet he thought he would of lost us easily, HA!

The risks this guy was taking were un-believeable, but I gave chase without any concern, while my front seat passenger grabbed hold of his number plate, by now we were doing a few MPH over the limit, having a couple close calls.

We got his plate a reported it to the cops....It'll go from there, both within the law and a-hem, somewhere else .

I'm hearing multiple stories about what happened and why they did it, but I couldn't care-less as to what their excuses are, I've even heard "That they'd kill the people in hte beamer", that kind of sh!t....These are proper scums of today's society, who don't have two brain cells to earn their way in life.

They live on the most notorious council estate on the Island, so It's best I don't go in their with my car....But i'm not afraid of such low-lifes, they need sorting out and someone needs to tell them they are fuked up and can't continue doing such things in today's society...

Klint
June 1st, 2004, 12:58
:rotflmao: :jlol: :lovl: :cheers:

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/index.html

chewy496
June 8th, 2004, 05:07
Be safe man.. Am I correct in thinking that there arn't any speed limits on certain areas of the IOM?

Klint
June 8th, 2004, 08:30
Hey Chewy,

Your correct. :thumb:

All the best,