PDA

View Full Version : BMW 760 Li V12

AMGLORD
May 27th, 2004, 20:35
Hi Guys!

I was playing golf today and after a 18th hole round i went out to the parking at the golfclub, ther stod a BMW 760 Li V12 ! it was a incredeble look to see this big car with a bigger engine!!!! But it´s noting compared to my Mercedes - Benz S 65 AMG With a lot of more horsepower than in the 760 Li V12 !

Erik
May 27th, 2004, 22:21
Engine of the year!

http://www.ukintpress.com/engineoftheyear/winners/bestperf.html

But the Audi W12 is nice as well :thumb:

AMGLORD
May 28th, 2004, 07:50
But it´s still nothing compared to my MB S 65 AMG

Ltn
May 28th, 2004, 12:03
I would like to see some pics of your S65 :hahahehe:

Klint
May 28th, 2004, 12:27
Originally posted by Ltn
I would like to see some pics of your S65 :hahahehe:

Oh, wouldn't we all. :D

djinn
May 28th, 2004, 15:16
And a video of your s 65 amg if aveliable. Heard it's accelerations were incrediable.

pffffff... 612 bhp... :MTM:

AMGLORD
May 28th, 2004, 22:43
Maby i can fix some pics on my S 65 AMG... But it´s not sure

Take it carefully wile driving out there!!!

If you guys would like to se some real nice cars i suggest that you drive down to Monaco. There is a lot of nice cars!

Oskar

v8amg
June 5th, 2004, 01:24
AMGLORD, how on earth did you get a 65 this early? Sorry but until you post some photos with the owners manual on the bootlid, you are lying:alig:

Bingocaller
June 5th, 2004, 01:30
V8amg - I think I speek for all when I say that on this board u are not guilty until proven so (Erik correct me if I am wrong ;) )

But some pics of your ride wouldt be nice! Need some for my wallpaper :applause:

v8amg
June 5th, 2004, 01:58
Originally posted by Bingocaller
V8amg - I think I speek for all when I say that on this board u are not guilty until proven so (Erik correct me if I am wrong ;) )

What sort of proof do you want? The fact that the first customer cars will be delivered at the start of Q4, unless AMGLORD is a celebrity or is a MB Director, its highly unlikely he will have an S65 in his possession.

Hey, im happy to be proven wrong and I hope I do, because I would love to see some proper photos of this car.

AMGLORD
June 7th, 2004, 20:24
I´m having a S65 AMG, I bought it from a cardealer in Sweden at the beginning of this year (04). In Sweden you can buy them from a ordenary MB cardealer!

Best regards / Oskar

Erik
June 7th, 2004, 20:34
Oskar is this the car you are getting?

Do you have the car already or did you order it?

http://www.bytbil.com/carinfo.cgi?id=CC2179ADC712EA&look=stjarnhusetnya

I am happy to host any pics you have - or use the gallery!

v8amg
June 7th, 2004, 22:30
Originally posted by AMGLORD
I´m having a S65 AMG, I bought it from a cardealer in Sweden at the beginning of this year (04). In Sweden you can buy them from a ordenary MB cardealer!

Best regards / Oskar

Oh you have ordered one? If so, I apologise, I am aware of several people having them on order, aswell as SL65's etc. How long is the lead time, ie when will you have it?

AMGLORD
June 9th, 2004, 20:36
I´m already have one...... ít´s in my garage.... I have bought it from a MB cardealer in the south of Sweden..

Best regards / Oskar

v8amg
June 9th, 2004, 21:17
Originally posted by AMGLORD
I´m already have one...... ít´s in my garage.... I have bought it from a MB cardealer in the south of Sweden..

Best regards / Oskar

Photos then please:D Don't say you haven't got a digital camera, you've got a £130k car so you have to have some form of image capturing device.

gjg
June 12th, 2004, 17:31
Originally posted by v8amg

Photos then please Don't say you haven't got a digital camera, you've got a £130k car so

:harass: ...... u r just envious .......

760 is a nice car

v8amg
June 12th, 2004, 19:02
Originally posted by gjg
Originally posted by v8amg

:harass: ...... u r just envious .......

760 is a nice car

600bhp Bi Turbo V12 AMG, someone with very good taste buys a car like this, someone pretending to have one is just a bidt sad though.

McBurn4ever
June 14th, 2004, 10:31
Originally posted by Erik
Oskar is this the car you are getting?

Do you have the car already or did you order it?

http://www.bytbil.com/carinfo.cgi?id=CC2179ADC712EA&look=stjarnhusetnya

I am happy to host any pics you have - or use the gallery!

The same dealer both had a S 65 AMG and a CL 65 AMG when I was there to look at the new SLK...in the begining of Maj, I think it was..
Both had a pricetag of SEK 2.095.000 :bigeyes: (~EUR 225.000)

Personaly I would never buy a car like the S-class...but a CL 65 AMG, that's a different storry... :hahahehe:

Co\\'boy
June 30th, 2004, 23:00
Hi Guys,

I have found a nice video by Auto Motor und Sport, don't worry the spoken language is English. They test the three German flagships all powered by a 6 Litre V12:love:

The Audi A8, the Mercedes S-class and the BMW seven series.

The end result is very satisfying:applause: :thumb:

http://users.pandora.be/draak666/

Enjoy watching it

CHeers