PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Get Me Some of Them

k2
May 22nd, 2004, 16:36
Guys ... check out the floor mats in the thread "Pics: Audi RS6" ... have you guys seen these in the states ... anyone know where I can get these ??

K2

Klint
May 23rd, 2004, 03:31
Hi K2,

It's late here so I'll be brief...

Some months ago, I managed to get a price of my local Audi dealer for the RS6 logoed mats, a simple search can bring up some of the threads. The quoted price was at £320 for LHD spec mats with the logo, in official OEM form. I'll tyr and get a group buy once the ball get rolling again.

I had to delay the group purchase due to personal circumstances, but I hope in the coming months/later in the year It will be given the go-ahead. I also have hopes that the exchange rates of the USD/GBP will be more in favour of the Americans when it comes to paying for the mats. Currently there's 1.7 USD per GBP, do the maths and you'll see.

I'm determined to make it happen, it's something you folks should of got.

BBGT2
May 24th, 2004, 22:16
Klint,

Whenever you get it rolling again I am in for sure.

Bauer
May 24th, 2004, 23:26
Klint-

Do you think you could get a part number. My local parts guy thinks he might be able to get them.....maybe:rolleyes:

Thanks,

rs6_newyork
May 25th, 2004, 01:33
you could buy these

cheap!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2479699953&category=33697

edit: they seem to allow custom letters as well.

So you can add RS6 to them.

not quite the same, but for 50 bucks vs 500 bucks ... well ...

dabull
May 25th, 2004, 02:09
$500 for a set of floor mats you have to be kidding. I have purchased several sets of mats for my RS6, a set of cocoa mats for summer and a great set of carpeted rubber backed mats for the winter probably for a total of less than $200. The red and black cocoa mats really look great with the ebony interior. :addict: :rs6kiss:

gjg
May 25th, 2004, 06:34
Option for the carpet is little over $400 ........ :vgrumpy:

so the carpet alone would be more

Klint
May 25th, 2004, 16:17
Originally posted by Bauer
Klint-

Do you think you could get a part number. My local parts guy thinks he might be able to get them.....maybe:rolleyes:

Thanks,

Bauer,

I'll ask for the dealership when I go in (hopefully) sometime this week, when I enquire about the "Exterior Package" for Stuart...

Anything else? :D

Wang
June 1st, 2004, 06:55
All this talk about the floor mats over the past couple of years and I cannot find the part number for the embroidered RS6 mats let alone the specs on the different colors available. Can someone please help me. I have been waiting so long for these specific mats to go mainstream that I am ready to fork out the $400 necessary to obtain them, but I need the right information to order them, or have my buddy in Germany help. Any help is appreciated...:addict:

Erik
June 1st, 2004, 09:24
The answer can be found if you use the search function: ;)

http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=832&highlight=floor+mats

Not sure if 400 USD will be enough tough. :boring:

Wang
June 1st, 2004, 16:10
:addict: