PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with this picture...

JA
May 17th, 2004, 18:45
Until yesterday, I hadn't seen another RS6 on the road, except at the two pre-planned Audi get-togethers/drives I have attended. (I've had mine since December, 2003.)

Yesterday, coming out of the Midtown Tunnel in NYC (Manhattan side), I saw another RS6. It was red, and looked really nice. I sped up to it, anticipating that the driver and I would exchange smiles and "thumbs-up".

The driver turned out to be a woman of about 60, with two passengers about the same age.

Man, was I surprised!

nene
May 17th, 2004, 18:59
I think the correct answer to question is you being surprised.

I remember when I first got the S4, about 3-4 months before I got the car, all I saw was about 90% of women driving the car. I hardly saw any men driving the S4 (B5). But I wanted the car anyway!

I hope that when I reach old age, and get into something more expensive/exclusive, folks won't look at me weird!

She was probably showing the car off to her 'peeps'!!!

GmbHouse
May 17th, 2004, 19:53
I've had mine for 9 months and live in (supposedly) the largest RS6 market in the country (Colorado front range). I've only seen one other on the road.

krm
May 18th, 2004, 15:46
Just the other day, I saw an DG RS6 Avant driven by quite an attractive woman who seemed to be in her 30s. It's rare to see an RS6 here - there are only a handful of RS6's in HK, said to be around 10 only. Great taste for her!