PDA

View Full Version : Help! Just installed NOS

Erik
May 16th, 2004, 22:19
:harass: http://www.acura-integra.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=370

Audihead
May 16th, 2004, 22:32
Like I've said before, the two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen & stupidity. :dance:

:s4addict: -Bimmerhead

Bingocaller
May 16th, 2004, 22:42
FUN FUN FUN

What a moron :D

:mech: = :doh:

Klint
May 16th, 2004, 22:54
Holy FooK!

What a muppet, I'm sure it's a piss take. :D I love Ricer forums.

Sometime ago I planned on using NOS on my CLR125 motorbike, and I also was going to put it into the tank, I was highly advised not to for obvious reasons, but we all got to learn some way or another. :hihi:

Snow
May 17th, 2004, 13:58
:applause:

Aronis
May 18th, 2004, 15:25
and....

we have to share the highways with such dumb people.

and share everything else in society with such morons.

Give me a break, that guy and his friend are the poster children for 'read the friggin directions' a hole....

Mike

Klint
May 18th, 2004, 16:38
Originally posted by Aronis
and....

Give me a break, that guy and his friend are the poster children for 'read the friggin directions' a hole....

Mike

Mike,

This post comes across as an anomaly.

Usually your post come across as humourous and insightful posts, not ones of dissapointment.... :confused:

Aronis
May 19th, 2004, 14:19
What?

Does this not concern you?

So, you are driving down the highway with your family, say, on vacation, and the guy infront of you on the highway, is in, say, an Integra, has a little problem with, say, his gas tank, as his car bursts into flames, and you and your family are killed because that MORON put a NOS sytem in himself without reading the manual, and actually drilled a hole in his gas tank, get my drift.

It really disappoints me when Do It Your Selfers (I am one) mess up so royally.

I really doubt that that story was a plant or joke, I actually believe that such stupid people are out there, and unless we, ?the intelegent? speak up, our kids will have to go on after us cleaning up the messes made by such people.

My point is, we MUST expect more from people who are issued a drivers license if we are to hope to maintain the ability to drive our own cars on our own highways without the overwelming need to convert to fully automatic cars since such drivers are becoming more and more numerous.

Driver's Education is DEAD. Thus I believe those two jokers are indeed the poster children for "Read the Manual" before you build, add onto, change, modify anything that will be used in public.

Mike

Aronis
May 19th, 2004, 14:21
Originally posted by Aronis
and....

Mike

that should read
" 'read the friggin directions' those a holes....

Klint
May 19th, 2004, 14:42
Mike,

I agree with your sentiments, but I don't think the thread was a genuine one, yes, there are extremely moronic drivers/monkeys out there living with other human beings, but that's the way human civilisation is. :eye:

Aronis
May 19th, 2004, 14:52
Klint,

I hear you...

Mike

jackal
May 21st, 2004, 12:59
DOOO'H!!!!

Mann his been sniffing that NOS to long!!! :D

JavierNuvolari
May 24th, 2004, 15:13
Jajajajajajajajajaja that guy doesn't belong in a garage...
how can somebody involved in street racing and cars can be that stupid???? :vhmmm: I would say that the guy is just a wannabe...

Saludos,

JavierNuvolari