PDA

View Full Version : RS6 sighting

Klint
May 1st, 2004, 03:33
Spotted yet, another RS6, this was an Avant, around Port Erin at approximately 2:30am with the reg. "RMN ?0"

This gives an unofficial and close approximate count of how many RS6s are on the Island....The number is at 5. Not bad for a dot only 30 miles by 15 miles in size. :thumb:

Oh yeah, I gathered this one has the Sound enhancing exhaust, as I let the RS6 go past, light throttle, but it sounded pretty damn good. :D

Benman
May 3rd, 2004, 01:00
Klint, you seem to have a lot better luck than myself when it comes to spotting RS 6s. You would think that living in Southern California I'd see them all over but until recently I hadn't seen any besides Audi meets. A few weeks ago was my first run in with a Mugello Beast going north bound from San Diego (Josh was the owners name). Got a chance to speak with him and then we were off. No run ins since.

Klint
May 6th, 2004, 11:18
Originally posted by Benman
Klint, you seem to have a lot better luck than myself when it comes to spotting RS 6s. You would think that living in Southern California I'd see them all over but until recently I hadn't seen any besides Audi meets. A few weeks ago was my first run in with a Mugello Beast going north bound from San Diego (Josh was the owners name). Got a chance to speak with him and then we were off. No run ins since.

Hey Benman,

Sounds like the RS6 is a rather exclusive automobile in the States, which does have it's benefits. ;)

I guess the ratio of RS6s:Sq Mile is rather high here, in comparison to alot of other places....Speaking along the lines of the number of cars per sq mile....I know as a fact that the Island has the most Porsche's per Sq mile than anywhere else in the world. :)

Keep hunting, though!
:thumb: