PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in documenting the start up of my business?

Klint
April 30th, 2004, 14:33
Hi everyone,

Just curious as to what interest there is, if I document the starting up and running of the earlier stages of my business on rs6.com?

It's completely Off topic, but I see we have an entrepreneurial audience on the board and it might influence others to start there own and so forth.

The stages of starting the business are still very early and I'm still studying Business Studies at College untill September when things will really start progressing, but the whole 'start up' process is one that starts earlier than we all expect - around about now.

Anyone interested? Any ideas as to how I should document it? By dates? Use of pictures? etc.

:thumb: :thumb:

mjrr
April 30th, 2004, 16:12
I would be very interested in it!!!! I'm still young and don't know what to study/work later ?!?!? I'm not bad at school, but I haven't found a perfect subject for me...

mjrr

TheBrit
April 30th, 2004, 18:20
I'd wonder if you'll really have the time to document it properly, any business takes a lot of time if you let it, and new businesses especially so.

Regardless of if you document it or not, here's hoping everything goes well.

Chris.

Klint
May 1st, 2004, 04:39
Originally posted by TheBrit
I'd wonder if you'll really have the time to document it properly, any business takes a lot of time if you let it, and new businesses especially so.

Regardless of if you document it or not, here's hoping everything goes well.

Chris.

Thanks for the incouraging post, Chris!

I understand that at times I will be extremely busy, that may mean that one of posts maybe posted in less detail than some others, depending on how busy I'll become.

mjrr,

Do what's best for you really, everyone is different. But use as much brain as heart in deciding on the choices you take. :thumb:

gmbh6
May 1st, 2004, 06:48
Don't get too bogged down in documenting the start-up or you'll have nothing to document.

Get the business up and going and keep a journal of your day to day activities..........that may be the most practical way to do it.

Keeping a camera with you at all times doesn't hurt either.

Good Luck.

mjrr
May 1st, 2004, 14:46
@ Klint:
Of course I will do.... but I'm searching for one thing that really interests me. I'm trying to get an overview of what might be possibly the right thing.

mjrr

Klint
May 2nd, 2004, 15:17
Originally posted by mjrr
@ Klint:
Of course I will do.... but I'm searching for one thing that really interests me. I'm trying to get an overview of what might be possibly the right thing.

mjrr

mjrr,

That's a good idea!

El Tino ;),

Yeah, that's true, but I enjoy business and see a way of documenting my experiences as fun. In no way is it a form of punishment. :p

Thanks for the support, good lucks etc. :thumb: