PDA

View Full Version : BBS CH color recommendations

sturs6
April 29th, 2004, 13:16
I am going tuesday to have BBS CH with PS2's mounted on my car. I wanted some opinions first. Should I paint them a color or leave them the silver.
Here is the silver which fits the RS6 bolt pattern.

sturs6
April 29th, 2004, 13:17
Here is the BBS CH plasma which I really want but they said the bolt pattern is different.
Opinions Please?

gnomik007
April 29th, 2004, 13:40
I know BBS are great wheels,but honestly do not like them.They all seem too much alike to me.

Klint
April 29th, 2004, 15:47
Stuart, great choice... ashame you didn't go for the OZ Antares, though.

The Plasma colour gets my vote. :thumb:

Aronis
April 29th, 2004, 16:21
Those are nice wheels.

But why are people changing from the Stock RS6 wheels?

They are quite pricey too....

I got S4 replicas for winter tires, not too expensive.

I like the two piece 19 in BBS LM, but at 1000 each OUCH....

nene
April 29th, 2004, 16:38
I like the wheels, but I think lots of other cars out there have them already. Too much visibility, but if you like them a lot, I say go for it, and don't forget nice pix to share.

As for color....Definitely SILVER!!!

Erik
April 29th, 2004, 16:49
Try titanium or antracit for the Rs6 Plus look ;)

Audihead
April 29th, 2004, 19:01
Originally posted by Erik
Try titanium or antracit for the Rs6 Plus look ;)

I agree, something like the shadow chrome they have on the M5 rims, or the Hyper Silver color.

:s4addict: -Bimmerhead

Klint
April 29th, 2004, 19:05
Originally posted by Bimmerhead
I agree, something like the shadow chrome they have on the M5 rims, or the Hyper Silver color.

Isn't that what the plasma colour is? :confused:

Audihead
April 29th, 2004, 19:13
I think the Plasma color is still a little brighter, I was thinking more of a darker gun-metal chrome. A little less shiny, more flat.:thumb:

Audihead
April 29th, 2004, 19:26
Sort of like this matte finish but a little darker.

sturs6
April 30th, 2004, 01:56
Originally posted by nene
I like the wheels, but I think lots of other cars out there have them already. Too much visibility, but if you like them a lot, I say go for it, and don't forget nice pix to share.

As for color....Definitely SILVER!!!
People where I live do not spend the money on wheels for cars and some reason BBS is not very Popular around here.
I think I am going for Anthracite.

gjg
April 30th, 2004, 15:54
Anthracite would be my choice too. Please post the pics when available or I'll stop by next week to see it myself (not a thread .. :brag: ...)

I like the RS GT too, but got no clear answer on fitment ...

We had good luck with BBS over the years.

:thumb:

gjg
April 30th, 2004, 16:00
People where I live do not spend the money on wheels for cars and some reason BBS is not very Popular around here

Eldorado chrome wheels would be more noticeable .......:hahahehe:

sturs6
April 30th, 2004, 16:03
Originally posted by gjg
Anthracite would be my choice too. Please post the pics when available or I'll stop by next week to see it myself (not a thread .. :brag: ...)
:thumb:
Are you going to be back in town next week?

gjg
April 30th, 2004, 16:13
Su-Tue next week and than Wed-Sat following week. Going to DDi 14th night ....

sturs6
April 30th, 2004, 22:55
I will be at GMP Performance on Tuesday havingthe install done.

I told him to paint the wheels the color of the blue RS6+ wheels here (http://www.rs6.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3930)

sturs6
May 6th, 2004, 03:46
I picture before the CH's have been installed. The installation has been moved to Friday. Could not find the paint code. We went with Urban Gray? Sound familiar to anyone.
Klint... I washed it by hand. :D :thumb:
-Stuart:addict:

Klint
May 6th, 2004, 11:10
Originally posted by sturs6
I picture before the CH's have been installed. The installation has been moved to Friday. Could not find the paint code. We went with Urban Gray? Sound familiar to anyone.
Klint... I washed it by hand. :D :thumb:
-Stuart:addict:

Urban Grey doesn't ring a bell....:confused: Should look good, once the wheels are put in place, can't wait. :D

I Like the disclaimer too, looks like you've done a decent job, Stuart - you can wash my car(s) next. ;)

Wont be too long before the youngin' will be upgrading the pedalo car for the RS6...:incar: