PDA

View Full Version : Who Done It???

sturs6
April 25th, 2004, 02:15
Check out his post. MBWorld (http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=67660)

Benman
April 26th, 2004, 05:27
Not I. I would have shown better than that. And if traffic was bad I would have gladly invited him to join me for a weekend of back road fun!:incar:
Ben:addict:

smehairbi
April 26th, 2004, 20:42
well...that day i was crusing in my car ... i saw this black E55 v8 kompressor.... we arrived at the traffic light ... luckly it turned red... so i looked at him and i gave him this wicked smile.. he starred back happily... i then reved my car's engine .. and glanced at him again... he reved back loolz.... it seemed that we owned the street.. i then put the gear in the S position and took the Esp off... i pushed the brake pad with full power on the gas pad.... the rpm reached to 2300 and the car was moving a bit ... suddenly the traficc light turned green and i let go the brake... i heard his car screaaaaaaaaching ... but i noticed i was infront of him .... one eye was on the mirror and the other was on kilometer guage.. i reached 130km/h nd he was behind me ... at 140km/h he was going to pass me ... but i just kicked the brake down... i knew my car couldn beat him more than that... i wish i had a chip on it ... i wouldve made him regret buying his car... then the gey pulled me over and we started chating... and i discovered that his car had an exhaust system on it .... so guys dont underestimate your RS6's ..... go RS6:addict:

sturs6
April 26th, 2004, 22:01
Nice I like that story. A happy ending.:thumb: :applause:
:rs6kiss: :addict:
-Stuart

Alan
April 27th, 2004, 12:25
Did you see this post in the MB thread? :

"In the real world straight line rules. I don't know about you guys, but trying to race another car through the twisties is plain stupid and dangerous. But a quick 10 second stop light grand prix is harmless."

Clearly money does not buy brains

Benman
April 27th, 2004, 15:00
Originally posted by Alan
Did you see this post in the MB thread? :

"In the real world straight line rules. I don't know about you guys, but trying to race another car through the twisties is plain stupid and dangerous. But a quick 10 second stop light grand prix is harmless."

Clearly money does not buy brains
Money can buy sweet cars but never brains (looks maybe).:D

Klint
April 27th, 2004, 15:58
Speaking of idiotic idiots... :harass:

This (http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=29319) is on the verge of being pathetic.

Benman
April 27th, 2004, 17:06
Originally posted by Klint
Speaking of idiotic idiots... :harass:

This (http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=29319) is on the verge of being pathetic.
Funny. The guy swears he thought it was a hopped up A4 yet on a later post (when asked how he DIDN'T know it was a A4 with a RS 6 badge) he says " Come on guy's, I'm not stupid". So now all of a sudden he can tell!:harass:

Alan
April 27th, 2004, 17:56
they tend to be drivers who would rather die (literally) than lose - especially to an Audi.

Bauer
April 27th, 2004, 18:03
Klint,

your brutal....i love it. This quote is the best

If it was a real RS it would have wailed on you and treated you like a beyotch. Those things are assassins. I ran w/ a silver one a while back and got my a$$ handed to me, and the guy never even got off his cell phone to do it, talk about embareassing, I could only imagine what he was saying on the phone while he was kicking my a$$

Bingocaller
April 27th, 2004, 18:12
HAHA :D Klint

Nice story :D

Never heard of a M3 that couldt "kill" an RS6

The one he has must be the wildest M3 in the universe :trash:

:addict: :addict:

gjg
April 27th, 2004, 19:27
like this one even better ....

?...that you beat him because of your superior driving skills - in a straight line at 100 mph?...what?

....:applause: