PDA

View Full Version : Floor mats REVISITED ;)

TaTaPiRaTa
April 22nd, 2004, 15:42
Hi!

I wanted to change my rubber floor mats (winter time) for summer time standard floor mats (velour) for my :rs6kiss:

Local Audi dealer looked up the database and he said there are no RS6 specific velour floor mats so he ordered a6 ones for me.
When they came it looks they are not good, as the holes for the sticks protruding from the floor to keep them from moving are in diferent points and the size looks different.
I think this is due to the bigger size of the gearbox of RS6 or what?

In any case I'm chasing the proper velour floor mats for my Beast while nobody in my poor country can help me.
What I got was part # 4B1 061 225 ED 7EX.

I do not consider the 1000$ logoed RS6 floor mats due to the price :doh:

anybody can advise?

Klint
April 22nd, 2004, 17:39
Originally posted by TaTaPiRaTa
Hi!

I wanted to change my rubber floor mats (winter time) for summer time standard floor mats (velour) for my :rs6kiss:

Local Audi dealer looked up the database and he said there are no RS6 specific velour floor mats so he ordered a6 ones for me.
When they came it looks they are not good, as the holes for the sticks protruding from the floor to keep them from moving are in diferent points and the size looks different.
I think this is due to the bigger size of the gearbox of RS6 or what?

In any case I'm chasing the proper velour floor mats for my Beast while nobody in my poor country can help me.
What I got was part # 4B1 061 225 ED 7EX.

I do not consider the 1000$ logoed RS6 floor mats due to the price :doh:

anybody can advise?

An alternative to getting the Rs6 logoed specific floor mats would be to go aftermarket.

Currently the exchange rates are starting to look promising (£>$), if this trend continues which I'm sure it'll do with the election around the corner, then the mats will be of better value when I catch up with the promised admin work behind the RS6 logoed mat group buy.

I haven't got any suggestions for aftermarket mats, though. Anyone?