PDA

View Full Version : Need Roll Call for NE Spring Ride

Speedracer
April 7th, 2004, 18:11
The ride is a week from Sunday. We need to find out who is coming. If the turnout is too low maybe we should open it up to some other forums. (I know. I was initially against that.) Meanwhile RobertV is making maps for everyone!

Speedracer

Speedracer
April 7th, 2004, 18:12
I'll be here. Everyone else who's coming please post.

Speed

JA
April 7th, 2004, 18:50
I'm in. It looks like I will not complete the entire ride; I'll pick up the Thruway and head back to the city at the midpoint. I will be up between 10-10:30 am.

nene
April 7th, 2004, 20:25
Sorry folks...I have been debating (mostly with myself) about going.
Unfortunately, the Yankees are in town to play the Red Sox. This is the only reason I have season tickets for Baseball, and I just can't seem to part with my tix.

I was extremely excited to go, but Red Sox - Yankees is a must go no matter what time of the year.
Sorry...but count me out!!!

...now praying to the rain gods to make sure it get's postponed...

RobertV
April 8th, 2004, 02:21
:D

Finnus
April 8th, 2004, 21:42
I'm in! A new RS6 owner (red) in the area may be coming also...

Finnus
:addict:

JKN
April 9th, 2004, 21:37
Hey-

Brand new RS6 owner as well in MA. (Black Ebony with everything but NAV). I'm taking possession next week and I'm going nuts waiting.

I'll soon have questions, but I'm still trying to wade through the incredible amount of information on this forum prior to asking too many redundant questions..... Kinda interested in tweaking the vehicle a bit and it's all confusing for this newbie.....

I'll not be able to join you for the drive this time, but hope to next time......

JK

Speedracer
April 9th, 2004, 22:58
As of now we only have confirmations from Speedracer, Robert V, Finnus, and JA. That's only 4 cars. What about Sprint Blue and John Hulbrock? I think, in spite of my earlier comments, that we need to open this up a bit. Any thoughts?

nyrs6
April 9th, 2004, 22:59
i posted by "Test"

john hulbrock
April 12th, 2004, 03:06
I'm in for 4-18-04
Sounds great!
JH

btumble
April 12th, 2004, 18:42
Count me in. I may not make the whole thing though. Looks like a great drive!

luv2xlr8
April 16th, 2004, 18:56
im in :D

:incar: :race:

Finnus
April 17th, 2004, 15:57
We're on For Sunday!!!

*** OFFICIAL TIME & PLACE ***

Date: Sunday April 18th (rain date 4-25)
Time: Meet Up @ 10 AM (leave at 11 AM)
Place: Exit 19 * Kingston * New York State Thruway

Just after you pay the toll turn right into a parking lot immediately after the traffic circle SIGN and before you get onto Route 28. There are 2 lots. The first one is only for state personnel. We will be in the 2nd one and will park a car near the entrance so you can't miss it.

We should be in New Paltz about Noon, so those who have limited time can get back on the Thruway there. For those in for the full ride, we'll head up to Woodstock and should arrive there by about 2 PM.

Send Speedracer or me a PM for our cell phone numbers.

Looks like we're going to have an excellent turnout! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Finnus

nyrs6
April 18th, 2004, 01:52
Im in. speedracer has my cell

Will we get maps when we come?

Speedracer
April 18th, 2004, 02:43
Robert V will have maps

nyrs6
April 18th, 2004, 02:53
Hoe many RS6's How many other soo far

nyrs6
April 19th, 2004, 18:41
Originally posted by nene
Sorry folks...I have been debating (mostly with myself) about going.
Unfortunately, the Yankees are in town to play the Red Sox. This is the only reason I have season tickets for Baseball, and I just can't seem to part with my tix.

I was extremely excited to go, but Red Sox - Yankees is a must go no matter what time of the year.
Sorry...but count me out!!!

...now praying to the rain gods to make sure it get's postponed...

See what happnes when you dont come. The red sox lose. :bye2:

P.S. was it worth it?

nene
April 19th, 2004, 21:20
I know...insight is good!
If I had known, I would have gone to the meet instead. It was not a good day for the nation.

RobertV
April 19th, 2004, 21:52
We all had such a blast. As you can read, we had 5 RS6 beasts that showed up.
Can't wait to see the PICs and maybe a video or two.
NYRS6 should have some good video of me hammerin around corners while I was leading.
I rushed out of the house, forgot my camera:doh: and besides a little sunburn, the day was over the top.
THX to all who came :D