PDA

View Full Version : Dubble notifications on many threads?

Snow
April 3rd, 2004, 13:01
I'm usually the tech savvy, but this one bugs me and I can't come up with a solution.

I often get doubble e-mail notifications, someone, with similar experience? Really annoying, fills up my space, and I use a Hotmail account for my less important mail, plus online sign ups and so on so there isn't a lot of space... (Btw, my way is a great way to avoid spam in my other, personal account which isn't Hotmail.)

mjrr
April 3rd, 2004, 15:39
I do it the same way... and I also get e-mails twice. But if you don't want the mails anymore, then mark them as Spam and they will never disturb you again :)

mjrr

Snow
April 3rd, 2004, 16:52
But I can't mark a mail from whatever at rs6 dot com as spam, because then all mails, even those belonging to a reply I haven't read yet, will end up in my junk mail folder, and I don't want that.

Klint
April 3rd, 2004, 17:12
Weird, Must be a bug in the VBulletin software.

I don't use the e-mail function unless it's for a PM and when I do I only get one for every PM.

Snow
April 3rd, 2004, 17:21
Ok, interesting, rs6.com is not the only vBulletin board I'm signed to, and I have the same problem with other boards too.

If I were as active as you klint, I would turn it off too, but I'm not so. :cheers: