PDA

View Full Version : Hello! New here from sweden

Frost
March 30th, 2004, 18:48
Hi everyone, thought it would eb a good idea to join up here and talk to yaīll since I simply donīt have anyone that I know whoīs into cars...

Iīm 22 yrs old, live in gothenburg and am happily driving a silver Audi TT, 225hp... alhough I donīt think itīs fast enough...and itīs all because my friend let me borrow his Evo6 TME... so Iīll hang around here and check out what you have said about making the TT a bit faster if that is ok with you guys?

I really like the TT but itīs not the "racecar" or even the sportscar I had hoped for... but itīs nice for cruising ;)

Klint
March 31st, 2004, 00:15
Welcome, Frost!

The TT is overall a good car, even more so if you got one at 22! :thumb:

There are quite a few tuning options you have and since it's based around the 1.8 turbo motor you aren't short of some affordable HP gains.

Try the search function in this section of the board, it'll be of some use when you do decide to up the ante.

all the best

Erik
March 31st, 2004, 00:18
Hi Frost and welcome to RS6.com!
:ttaddict:

I can recommend http://www.ace-competition.se if you want to make your TT faster. Nrn and Linus on the forum can be of help as well, they own a TT / TT Roadsters.

Audihead
March 31st, 2004, 08:11
Welcome Frost! hope you have many miles or km's of fun with your ride. It's a nice one indeed. Enjoy the boards. Shoot out some Pics of the sled. Again welcome aboard. :ttaddict: :incar:

:s4addict: -Bimmerhead

Ruergard
December 30th, 2004, 11:52
Welcome!
As "Erik" said ace competion is a very good place to get a little bit more speed at your TT :hahahehe:
I hop there will ome pics and specifications in the engine if you do something with it :)

Benman
December 30th, 2004, 20:54
Welcome Frost. Just cause this is rs6.com doesn't mean you won't find a ton of info on your car so good luck with the searches. Pics are always nice.:)
Ben:addict: