PDA

View Full Version : AOL Steals Porsche

Klint
March 30th, 2004, 16:43
If AOL isn't filling the biggest losses in America's corperate history (Which says they are ar$ewipes) then they are stealing people's possesions.

With the exception that the Porsche's owner made a living from Spam but is every AOL move ligitimate? I bet is isn't.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3581435.stm

This guys livelihood has been ruined by AOL and isn't AOL supposed to be a friendly/family faced business?

I think AOL should be preventing spam by improving themselves internally and externally, not by doing this kind of thing.

I wouldn't of gone for a Boxster though...it's abitvtoo much of a hairdresser's car for my tastes.

Nordschleife
March 30th, 2004, 17:17
Honestly Klint you do talk out of your arse sometimes!

In case you don't get it, spamming is illegal.

Its all that crap that clogs up your email client letter box and brings corporate email servers to their knees.

Spammers are little better than those dimshits who create worms, and just as dangerous.

The cost to the likes of AOL and other ISPs of combatting spam is immense, if it gets too expensive, they will have to charge more for their services and curtail what they supply for free.

Think about it!

R+C

Klint
March 30th, 2004, 17:32
Originally posted by Nordschleife
Honestly Klint you do talk out of your arse sometimes!

In case you don't get it, spamming is illegal.

Its all that crap that clogs up your email client letter box and brings corporate email servers to their knees.

Spammers are little better than those dimshits who create worms, and just as dangerous.

The cost to the likes of AOL and other ISPs of combatting spam is immense, if it gets too expensive, they will have to charge more for their services and curtail what they supply for free.

Think about it!

R+C

I know of the domino effect spamming has on the end users (us), with increased prices for online services as an example of this.

The ultimate benefit of having these types of people around is that the ISPs/users become smarter with experience. Spam wont be stopped for a long time yet, whether it's illegal or not.

I never liked AOL, anyway. :hihi: