I got a thing for Tag Heuers. :D

Bingocaller
May 20th, 2004, 21:15
Me 2

Simply love their design :love:

But a Breitling would also do :applause:

Bauer
May 26th, 2004, 02:13
Watch is ok.....I prefer Rolex or A. Lange.....don'r really like Patek even though they are probably the best.

Bauer
May 26th, 2004, 02:28
I got this one and would really like the A. Lange above who wants to get it for me:hahahehe:

sturs6
May 26th, 2004, 03:38
Originally posted by Bauer
I got this one and would really like the A. Lange above who wants to get it for me:hahahehe:
I like that Rolex you have.

bilbozilla
May 26th, 2004, 04:32
Nice watch, Bauer. I've got the same one with a different band. Notice anything wrong about the roman numeral 4? I always thought it was IV.

Bauer
May 26th, 2004, 17:43
Stewart- Thanks, every sice my wife got me a Rolex Explorer II for a wedding gift I have been into watches....kind of an expensive hobby, sort of like cars. Not the best financial decissions either.

Bilbozilla- Ya kind of stange, I didn't notice right away though. I assume you have the tan bands? Mine came with those but I had them ship me the black ones and I switched them out.

7:53 RS6
May 26th, 2004, 18:17
Originally posted by Bauer

The Daytona is relly nice and racing inspierd. Is that the speciall Paul Newman edition. I hade a few daytona all steel myself, never lost mony on it when sold, thats nice whit Daytona steel.

bilbozilla
May 26th, 2004, 18:55
hey Bauer,

My watch has the steel bracelet. I guess you could say it's "unmodded".

They've got DB-9s at the Blackhawk museum today, if you get a chance,...

Bauer
June 25th, 2004, 00:02
Is that the speciall Paul Newman edition.

Nope, the Paul Newman edition is a stainless steel with a bright orange dial. The one I have is white gold with the meteorite face.

My watch has the steel bracelet. I guess you could say it's "unmodded".

"unmodded"....LMAO
That sounds like the stainless steel Daytona don't know if that is correct or not, very nice time piece, love the daytona style.

They've got DB-9s at the Blackhawk museum today, if you get a chance

Sorry, for some reason the board did not notify me of the posts so was not able to go take a look at the DB-7.

Cheers,