PDA

View Full Version : Nor Cal/ So Cal meet

Benman
March 20th, 2004, 17:34
Checking to see if any of the members here are planning on attending the Nor Cal/ So Cal Meet in Santa Barbara. Info and registration is at http://www.socaleuro.com So far there are 5 RS 6s!, a ferrari, 3 Lambos and hundreds of BMWs, Mercedes and VWs. In all nearly 800 are registered. Should be a good time if any other RS 6 guys are in the area. Might be a bit of a drive for the guys up north (Jim & Ben). April 10, see you there.:cheers:

Ben:addict:

CarbonFibre
March 20th, 2004, 21:49
I will most likely be there. My car's nothing special, but I'll be up there to see what everyone else has.

Benman
March 22nd, 2004, 14:32
Will you be bringing your TT?:cheers:

CarbonFibre
March 23rd, 2004, 00:34
Yeah. Hopefully I will have the body damage fixed by then. I am probably going to get an Abt-sportsline grill installed as well.

Benman
April 4th, 2004, 19:36
There is now set to be over 1000 registered guests (now at 981!). There are 6 RS 6s registered (The biggest RS 6 meet to date!) and 7 brand new 2004 S4s:D . Also for those who are R32 fans (Klint;) ) there are 7 registered to show. All in all pretty cool. Carbon fiber see you there. I'll be at the Audi corral:cheers:

StealthSix
April 8th, 2004, 20:30
One more RS6 going to the meet.

Departing the San francisco Bay Area Friday noon. I havn't been to anything quite this big. Any one else going from the Califorina North?:)

Benman
April 9th, 2004, 01:53
StealthSix:cheers:

SWEET! That makes 8! Almost double digits! This will be the most RS 6s I've seen at the same place since I toured the Neckarsulm Plant in Germany! I'll take lots of pics for those interested!:cheers:
Ben:addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: :addict: (one for each, you know I had to!)

StealthSix
April 9th, 2004, 04:10
Ben,

Is there an area assigned for the Beasts?

The Ring of the Lords??? :king:

Benman
April 9th, 2004, 15:08
Originally posted by StealthSix
Ben,

Is there an area assigned for the Beasts?

The Ring of the Lords??? :king:
When you get to the parking lot look for the Audi tent. All the Audis will be parked together (with the RS 6s in a nice spot:D ):cheers:
Ben:addict: (see you there!)

gmbh6
April 9th, 2004, 20:02
DANG...NABBIT
That sounds like fun! But it's Easter Weekend and the family has mapped out my plans for me. :doh: :cry:

Please take lots of pictures and post them when you guys get back. :addict:

Benman
April 9th, 2004, 22:33
Will Do!!!:cheers:

CarbonFibre
April 12th, 2004, 05:54
Pics:
http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/tunedtt/NorCal+vs+SoCal/
http://www.project-tt.com/stuff/norcal%20vs%20socal/index.htm#1

These are just some links I copied/pasted for you guys.

StealthSix
April 12th, 2004, 18:58
What a field day for the cops. :w: 3 or 4 cops writing tickets for hours. In the morning coming into the show then in the afternoon departing the show. Looked like it was mostly for equipment violations. Lights, tinted windows, missing front plate, obstructed view (logos on the windscreen) etc.:nono:

But WOW what a bunch of shinny cars.....

Benman
April 13th, 2004, 04:31
Some more pics at http://sccaudi.com/focus_articles.asp?id=35

Stealth:cheers:

Nice to meet you. It was a shame that only 4 out of 8 RS 6s showed up. Would have made a cool group pic. All the same a neat show with a ton of European cars and a lot of interesting people (car geeks as bad as me!) I plan on going to the one next year although they said it will have to be somewhere else since this years event was max capacity for the grounds.

The CA kid, it was a good time and will be worth the effort to go next year!

CarbonFiber, sorry I didn't run in to you. Kept my eyes open but Too many people there! Oh, and yes, too many cops for my liking!:cheers:

CarbonFibre
April 13th, 2004, 05:03
Yeah, it's hard to know who's who unless they are standing by their car (if the car is unique in some way).