PDA

View Full Version : Best Motoring: Gallardo vs 360 modena v Turbo X50 and others

steve
March 18th, 2004, 17:23
here you go, Best Motoring Battle with Lambo Gallardo feat. its oponents

http://joaoparaiso2.home.sapo.pt/gallardo_1.avi
http://joaoparaiso3.home.sapo.pt/gallardo_2.avi
http://joaoparaiso4.home.sapo.pt/gallardo_3.avi

Featured cars:
Lamborghini Gallardo
Ferrari 360 Modena F1
Porsche 911 Turbo Tiptronic X50
Honda NSX Type R
Honda NSX Type S
Nissan Skyline GT-R

The gallardo is being driven to its limits and shakes off the NSX on the straights but in corners and at braking it's way less than a NSX-R. Gallardo has wonderfull sound though! Porsche turbo tip X50 was quite dissapointing. Cool spin with the NSX type-S :D

Greetings,

Steve

Fab5
March 18th, 2004, 18:23
Oh man, tiptronic that says all.

IMO tiptronic is a shame in an Porsche.

Jm2$

Fab5

remedy
March 18th, 2004, 18:43
The gallardo is being driven to its limits and shakes off the NSX on the straights but in corners and at braking it's way less than a NSX-R.

Looked more like the guy in the Gallardo was cruising, rather than going to the limit...

Josers4imola
March 19th, 2004, 02:31
very very cool VIDEO and Gallardo is the BEST!!! :bow:
cheers

ZCD2.7T
March 19th, 2004, 14:30
...American Magazines run track tests like those? :confused: :vhmmm:

Those tests show MUCH more about how a car really performs than the objective performance numbers ever could.

oswald
March 20th, 2004, 01:09
Originally posted by remedy
Looked more like the guy in the Gallardo was cruising, rather than going to the limit...

Yea, right, shifting every gear almost on the redline and cornering like this is cruising...

some people just can't accept that a rather cheap NSX almost have almost beaten a Gallardo :-)

steve
March 20th, 2004, 07:41
Yup the Gallardo driver was really givving it's best. The NSX-R is simply an unbelievable fast car, with only 280bhp!. Wouldn't call it cheap though...will set you back around 125.000€.

remedy
March 20th, 2004, 10:26
He was taking his hand off the wheel, waving, hollering, missing the shift because he was looking out the side window. He didn't even use the full width of the track like all the other guys. Ah, well, one sees just what one wants to see I guess. :360:

Erik
March 20th, 2004, 10:43
I couldn't see all the videos so I can't judge.

All I know is that Best Motoring has a thing of letting japanese cars perform really well... ;)

Klint
March 20th, 2004, 20:10
Originally posted by Fab5
Oh man, tiptronic that says all.

IMO tiptronic is a shame in an Porsche.

Jm2$

Fab5

Fab5,

I feel the same about the tiptronic, believe it or not the gearbox is sourced from Mercedes, who apprantly have one of the best auto boxes in the world. :harass:

oswald
March 21st, 2004, 02:16
Originally posted by steve
Yup the Gallardo driver was really givving it's best. The NSX-R is simply an unbelievable fast car, with only 280bhp!. Wouldn't call it cheap though...will set you back around 125.000€.

Well, for what I know those NSX's have 280bhp only on paper because of Japanese regulations, just like the Skylines and Supras...

And Gallardo costs a "little" (LOL) more than 125.000€, that's why I called the NSX "cheap" :applause:

Artur Costa
March 21st, 2004, 05:50
I cant download them!
I think he took it of the server cus it does not exist enymore!

Can anyone send them to me? I will put them online at my server :D

steve
March 21st, 2004, 08:20
Yeah it works like this.... the guy who puts these wonderfull vids online, puts them on his server for 5-6 days and then he puts up another one. So you have to be quick to have them!

Artur Costa
March 22nd, 2004, 00:00
He seems to be portuguese too :D

Anyone hosting it?