PDA

View Full Version : Great DVDs

Erik
December 21st, 2002, 17:30
I just increased my collection with Clarkson's new "No Limits" and another one called "Track Day Warriors."

No limits include Lamborghini Murciélago, TVR Tuscan R, EVO VII, Bentley Arnage T, 1000 bhp Skyline...
I think this is one of his best videos.

"TDW" includes laps around most of the famous tracks in cars like Ultima GTR, Lotus 340R, Radical, Spider, Impreza, F50, F40, 360 911, GT1...well most of them!

"Everyone is taught how to do an emergency stop, and how to reverse around a corner without bumping into the kerb.
But in this video, we take driving lessons to new and unchartered heights.
You'll learn how to stay in control when you're going sideways with smoke pouring off the tyres. How to stop faster than you ever thought possible. How to get in the g zone while you're cornering.
To demonstrate these techniques, I use the latest hardware. The Lamborghini Murcielago, the new TVR Tuscan R, The Mitsubishi Evo VII the Bentley Arnage T and many more.
What's more as an added bonus I'll show you how to rip a speed camera clean out of the ground using the latest Range Rover.
There's even an old Montego which lets me down badly while I'm learning how to do a handbrake turn. So I destroy it."

Jeremy Clarkson"

Kram
December 27th, 2002, 11:31
where could i buy them?
i couldnt find them even in amazon.com!

tnx in advance

quattro
December 31st, 2002, 12:10
Try BBC in England.