PDA

View Full Version : It doesnt get any better, well maybe

BBGT2
February 26th, 2004, 20:01
Just wanted to share some picture of my favorite 2 cars(because they are mine LOl)
The S8 has been lowered and rides on 19 inch RS6 lookalikes from Europe, wish there was something I could do to get more power out of it, especially that my brother drives it more than I do so we could safely say its his now, he doesnt like having me around, heheheh

The RS 6 is stock, for now.

Bajo:rs6kiss:

BBGT2
February 26th, 2004, 20:12
Sorry I got to go and resize them.

Bauer
February 26th, 2004, 20:39
Bajo-

I would love to see pics of your S8, also have you looked into exhaust and chip for the S8? I would love to get more power from ours.....but not sure how realistic that is.

BBGT2
February 26th, 2004, 21:06
Bauer,

I am considering installing the quad tipper exhaust from Hoppen?MTM, as far as a chip I am waiting for a response from GIAC to see if they have anything for the S8, they do have a chip for the A6 4.2 so maybe there is hope. Even 20hp increase would be nice and maybe a bit increase form the exhaust and it will be great.
Sincerly LOVE the A8/S8 always been one of my favorite cars, we (my family have had 3 so far).
I hope this picture comes thru nice because the car is impecable, we do not drive them (RS6 and S8) in the snow.

Bajo

Bauer
February 26th, 2004, 21:33
Very nice

ebony pearl on black or black on black? Ours is ebony pearl on black...love the looks of the S8:thumb:

Garrett is a very bright guy from what I have heard...a budy of mine is friends with him. I am sure he could do it...just a matter of how much I would guess.

BBGT2
February 26th, 2004, 22:52
Black on Black, here is another one with my "muegello monster"

BBGT2
February 26th, 2004, 22:56
GIAC seems like a very good company and they back their data up with Dyno test's and come highly reccomended form a number of Audi guys I have known and talked to.
I am going to do my RS6 chip thru them, the numbers are very impressive with just a chip upgrade and maybe consider the louder MTM/Hoppen exhaust later.

Bajo:rs6kiss:

krm
February 26th, 2004, 23:25
Gorgeous S8, well done!

BBGT2
February 27th, 2004, 00:53
Bauer, krm, Thank you!

Bajo:addict:

Benman
February 27th, 2004, 01:26
WOW Bajo, your S8 is absolutely immaculate!!!

Keep me posted on the GIAC upgrade.:cheers:

Ben:addict:

BBGT2
February 27th, 2004, 16:18
Benman,
Thanx , I am hoping GIAC will have something for the S8, I would love to see her go a lil bit faster.
Never satisfied (it's amazing this audi thing isnt it)

Bajo:addict: