PDA

View Full Version : God I need to get a life!!!

Bauer
February 24th, 2004, 02:04
So I was posting a response the other day and noticed I was at 499 posts!!! First thing that went through my head was ,"god I need to get a life". Erik thanks for the addiction.....it is greatly appreciated:D :D . I spend way too much time on this board......I really need to get outside more:doh:

bilbozilla
February 24th, 2004, 03:17
Isn't that why you bought the car in the first place? Wait, why am I still here? :confused:

Benman
February 24th, 2004, 04:11
Originally posted by Bauer
So I was posting a response the other day and noticed I was at 499 posts!!! First thing that went through my head was ,"god I need to get a life". Erik thanks for the addiction.:doh:

Dang Ben, now i feel down right :blush:
:cheers:

Ben:addict:

nene
February 24th, 2004, 04:22
I'm still a noob in comparison!!!

http://users.pandora.be/ceelen/ToRRo/Pics/Funny/getthenewbie.jpg

Erik
February 24th, 2004, 07:27
You're welcome! In the last few weeks the amount of visitors has increased dramatically.

Klint
February 24th, 2004, 17:58
Congrats, Bauer!

oh, those with more than 499 posts don't have a life eh? ;)

:cheers:

Bauer
February 24th, 2004, 18:19
Ya know, now that I think about it....it is not so much the number of posts but the time period it took. A little under 8 months...so Benman I think that puts us on about the same pace.

Ok, I am going out side to look at the sun and get a little vitamin D now.

Snow
February 24th, 2004, 19:45
*no comments*:rolleyes: (This is post nr. 500 by me.)

Audihead
February 24th, 2004, 19:51
I'm almost at 200 myself, since October. This is a great site & the people are very well informed. Great place to get together as enthusiasts and help each other out. Thanx Erik & all the people that make this possible.:thumb:

:s4addict: -Bimmerhead

eph94
February 24th, 2004, 21:02
It's unbelievable how quickly the posts add up. Imagine, I don't even consider myself a hardcore RS6 enthusiast, although my friends and family would beg to differ! Love this board and love the car. I can't wait for the summer tires to get back on, but quitely frankly the quattro has done a great job to minimize the negative aspects of the snows. :thumb: