PDA

View Full Version : She Done- Best way to sell her for parts

stubro
July 5th, 2023, 21:18
Well you might recall my post a few weeks ago wondering if the problem with my beast was fatal and it is. The engine is seized. So at his point the only option is so sell her to someone who will take the time to fix her or part her out. So I need recommendations

She was less than a year or KWs, Miltek Exhaust, RSN-E, Bluetooth model to replace OnStar, BBS rims, a few years old tranny, new alternator, new battery,

I can sell her to copart but would rather to a Audi salvage place or auction. Thoughts?

CornersWell
July 7th, 2023, 17:03
Sorry to hear. If you decide to part it out, though, I'm looking for a set of the KW v3s. LMK. Thanks. I'd take the sways, too. And, possibly the bluetooth.

You could throw it up on BaT, maybe, as a project car. You might find someone interested who would pay more than a salvage yard.

CW

stubro
July 10th, 2023, 00:53
Good point. I will see if they will take it. Thanks

BLITZEN
July 11th, 2023, 18:53
Ohhhh Noooooo! That's sad 'cause it sounds like one bad machine. It really sucks that these cars are so goddam expensive to fix. Absolutely kills their value to resell. Even simple repairs can end up costing more than their selling for nowadays.