PDA

View Full Version : Another great BND oil analsism sorry but this is for my RS5, RS6 in 3mths

hahnmgh63
November 11th, 2022, 05:15
Thought I’d post this, you can see the mileage, I usually try to keep it below a 7k oil change but got side tracked, work, too many vehicles. I use this specialty oil (Quantum Blue 7.5w-40 custom mix) in my Stg2+ S5, Stg2 RS5, and Stg2 RS6. I use Redline 5w-40 in pretty much the rest of my vehicles.

rah
November 22nd, 2022, 18:39
Nice number and values in properties all the way around. Does your RS6 comes in within those numbers as well? I would be curious to test mine once i get it back on the road again (need to post for help on that later). I do not have much knowledge on oils, i have been using Liquid Moly 5W40 for the past 3 years and the car seemed to have done pretty good with, even better then with Pentosin but an oil text would show that a lot better for sure.

Thanks for posting this.

papadoc
November 27th, 2022, 04:51
I so wish Brian seemed more legit, but I and many others have had only great results using his products. My RS6s did very well by him, and I use some of his products in my tuned S6. It's really strange that he keeps his operations so obscure for so many years.

hahnmgh63
November 27th, 2022, 06:39
It is true, I was skeptical and went on and off the Aces IV a couple of times. I never really noticed an MPG improvement but what I should do (I'm back on it for now) is do some full throttle runs and log detonation and timing with and without and see if there is a noticeable difference, probably try it in the S5 since it's my daily driver. I have been very happy with the oil Analysis though and the prices are competitive when compared to top quality synthetics.