PDA

View Full Version : Soft touch surfaces refinishing option

SAFE4NOW
March 5th, 2021, 15:45
Has anyone used stickynomore to recondition the various buttons, switches, and trim panels that peel off over time?

What was your experience?

https://stickynomore.com/

Steve

nene
March 6th, 2021, 02:02
I don't see Audi on their order drop down? Have you asked if they have solutions for our cars?

Muggy
March 6th, 2021, 11:40
Looks like high quality work....very impressed with some of the buttons and switches in the gallery. Probably not "cheap", but that's all relative...I have the original purchase info on my car (not by me!) for $105k with fees...$149K+ in today's dollars with inflation if purchased now...that said, I don't think you'd get your money back if doing for "resale" value, but I don't consider this car a resale investment..just something that I enjoy and willing to put some extra $$ into for a quality restoration.

SAFE4NOW
March 8th, 2021, 19:47
I don't see Audi on their order drop down? Have you asked if they have solutions for our cars?

I sent them an e-mail asking:

1. If they can work with the RS6 trim panels
2. For an idea of pricing

Will reply when I hear back.

Steve

SAFE4NOW
March 8th, 2021, 19:49
Looks like high quality work....very impressed with some of the buttons and switches in the gallery. Probably not "cheap", but that's all relative...I have the original purchase info on my car (not by me!) for $105k with fees...$149K+ in today's dollars with inflation if purchased now...that said, I don't think you'd get your money back if doing for "resale" value, but I don't consider this car a resale investment..just something that I enjoy and willing to put some extra $$ into for a quality restoration.

Using their website is easy, and using the drop down for another model the pricing appears less than replacement parts would cost.

When they reply, I will post up.

Steve

nene
March 9th, 2021, 01:00
Thanks for keeping us posted. This would be interesting if something they can really do for us.

SAFE4NOW
March 9th, 2021, 16:36
They responded and said they can work with Audi parts, that they haven't had a lot of call for them so far.

I will get some taken off and sent their way for " testing purposes "

Steve

kruat
March 9th, 2021, 17:09
Nice, can't wait to see the results.

*Will*
April 21st, 2021, 02:34
Subscribed - looking forward to the results.