PDA

View Full Version : I'm scrapping an RS6 HP24 transmission. Anyone need any parts before it gets tossed?

SteveKen
June 1st, 2019, 22:18
Solenoids, harness, valve bodies, flanges, shafts, gears, etc.

Let me know soon via PM

jolio1994
June 5th, 2019, 10:19
It's crazy man. I literally listed mine as free and nobody wants it. Only reason I still have it is because I dont want to lift it and take it to a dump. Hopefully offering pieces of it will get it gone for you.

Edit* with my luck maybe I should put it back in :hahahehe:

SteveKen
June 21st, 2019, 04:52
It's crazy man. I literally listed mine as free and nobody wants it. Only reason I still have it is because I dont want to lift it and take it to a dump. Hopefully offering pieces of it will get it gone for you.

Edit* with my luck maybe I should put it back in :hahahehe:

When I do a conversion, I charge extra if I have to keep the autotragic.

I thought someone would at least want the solenoids and internal wiring.

One plus is that I think the reluctor ring for the VSS is the same as the one that goes on the 01E. I needed one so yay for me.

It's headed to the recycler's this week finally.

I'm actually glad I took it apart and now think that I could rebuild one of these without issue. I've got a new valve body kit and clutch packs sitting in a box here, too.

s8prtotype
June 22nd, 2019, 14:51
I’d love to get my hands on another core as the shop my car was at threw my spare away :(

I have some stage 2 exedy frictions for my next build if my current built trans starts slipping.

Jimmy312
July 22nd, 2019, 17:07
I’d love to get my hands on another core as the shop my car was at threw my spare away :(

I have some stage 2 exedy frictions for my next build if my current built trans starts slipping.

I have a TC Core if that's what you're looking for. Andre at Edge is offering $200, I paid $300 for it.