PDA

View Full Version : Front rotors RS6 OEM + new struts

RS6 rick
December 18th, 2018, 21:09
As the title says fr RS6 OEM fr rotors these measure 34.5 and are just about perfect $400+shipping. Also all 4 new OEM DRC struts $300+ shipping. Don't ask how much shipping is because I will not stand in line at the PO for one and a half hrs. and then have some one say that's too much. I will charge what the PO charges me and provide receipt. I bought these as back up but have since sold the car. PMs

Drifters
December 19th, 2018, 14:05
PM, Sent.

Thanks.

04rs6cdn
December 21st, 2018, 02:16
Where are you located ?

RS6 rick
December 21st, 2018, 05:06
Where are you located ?

I am in Nor Cal

davej
February 1st, 2019, 02:55
Pm sent. Thanks

kruat
February 2nd, 2019, 03:33
Damn, 1.5hrs in line at a post office? Only PO for hundreds of miles or something?

davej
February 19th, 2019, 13:06
Does anyone have an email for Rick? I told him I'd take the rotors in some PM's we had back and forth, just need his paypal address, but it doesn't look like he's been online since Feb 1.

RS6 rick
February 19th, 2019, 15:16
Does anyone have an email for Rick? I told him I'd take the rotors in some PM's we had back and forth, just need his paypal address, but it doesn't look like he's been online since Feb 1.

I remember your post. As I said the price is $400+shipping, which is probably $100 or so. I only pulled a rough quote from USPS web site. If you deff want to buy them I'll get a firm price and let you know. I'll ship when your Pp CLEARS MY BANK.

davej
February 19th, 2019, 20:45
I remember your post. As I said the price is $400+shipping, which is probably $100 or so. I only pulled a rough quote from USPS web site. If you deff want to buy them I'll get a firm price and let you know. I'll ship when your Pp CLEARS MY BANK.

Hi Rick, If you get a moment, please check your private messages from me again, I have agreed to send you a prepaid shipping label and understand it won't ship until paypal clears your bank. I just need to know what paypal address to send you the funds. If it's easier, please call me. My number is in your PM.
Thanks.
Dave

RS6 rick
February 19th, 2019, 20:56
Sorry for the confusion and delay. As I've never done this before, just to be clear the pre paid label will cover all the shipping cost ? Address to send shipping label to Rick Mayer 106 Avaline Ct Folsom CA 95630 email address; atlast44@comcast.net