PDA

View Full Version : Next RS7 spotted testing...

ZCD2.7T
June 19th, 2018, 18:33
FLARES!!

Plus report indicates that the more powerful variant will use hybrid tech to produce 700-ish HP:

http://www.evo.co.uk/audi/rs7/20060/next-audi-rs7-spotted-testing-set-to-be-available-in-two-versions?_mout=1&utm_campaign=evo_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

bethridg
June 19th, 2018, 22:47
If they keep stretching out roof lines they might as well just give us the Avant.

Maybe the auto industry will finally come full circle where we'll all be running around in something resembling the Griswold family wagon or 80's Dodge Caravans. Heh.

Aronis
June 20th, 2018, 01:32
MORE POWER.....NICE....:)

Mike

DHall1
June 20th, 2018, 16:23
These new pinched noses. Not a fan

tail lights. Not a fan

i guess I'm buying my 2001 RS4.

papadoc
June 21st, 2018, 05:13
Audi doesn't seem to appreciate the fact that many folks are turned off by the 7 series look. Why don't they put this same package in a 6? The 7 is a love it or hate it design, and I am in the hate it camp. I sure hope Audi brings this set up to another model.

Aronis
June 21st, 2018, 23:09
Audi doesn't seem to appreciate the fact that many folks are turned off by the 7 series look. Why don't they put this same package in a 6? The 7 is a love it or hate it design, and I am in the hate it camp. I sure hope Audi brings this set up to another model.

Exactly. Passed on an RS7 a couple times. It's a two seater as far as I am concerned. And the All-body color look in the performance version is not an RS car! RS car has brushed aluminum mirrors and trim.

Mike